ADVERTISEMENT

Need your feedback: Question for the EDGY Nation

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
So like always I'm looking at everything for the upcoming season and trying to see what works as far as from a coverage standpoint, what doesn't and what would maybe be a good addition or two to what I'm not doing right now that you'd like to see.

So a few thoughts here?

Ever since the spring season with more and more live online streaming of games....should my coverage on Friday nights change? I travel all over on Fridays...and with no TV responsibilities this fall (sad face) I have an unlimited range to cover games all season. Do you like the video/photos etc. I provide after games? I've been thinking about maybe starting some type of pre and post game show live online streaming shows on Friday nights.....it's something I think could eventually work if its done correctly and well....more of a state wide appeal and draw....sort of like the old WGN Friday night scoreboard snow except a video element along with fan interaction.....I tried a bit back in the spring but it was just too hard to pull off while I was commuting back and forth and trying to air/start a show at a decent and consistent time....

If I went that route I would become much more homeward bound.....not as much in the scene and traveling (something I still love doing FYI) in person much less....but in some ways Ill be better able to see/cover and watch more on a few different levels.....

I ask you first because your opinion matters the most here.

Would love to know your thoughts.....and I know many of you aren't "poster" types so feel free to email me anytime for anything edgytin@edgytim.com

Reactions: crusader_of_90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News