ADVERTISEMENT

More STL Shenanigans

This is at least the fourth incident of a team self-reporting the use of an ineligible player in the last three weeks. Cardinal Ritter, Jennings and DuBourg all forfeited regular-season games after having used ineligible players.

No offense but why do you feel the need to demean other programs (in other threads) and now to demean an excellent poster that keeps us Northerners informed of the happenings in the St. Louis area that directly and indirectly affects the Illinois border schools?

I assume you do know that MCs rosters since the late 80s have been peppered here and there with impact players from a bordering state, ie 20% of this year’s roster, including the Blue Defensive Player of the Year, and a fantastic junior that just went on a visit to ND. Same thing happens down south.

Three reasons.

1) Sorta Naz related.

2) Punishment comparison - the offending team merely forfeited and offered its next week’s playoff opponent home field, which was accepted.

3) To share environmental factors that will be Althoff beneficial when the public and private split occurs.

Reactions: Gene K.
No offense but why do you feel the need to demean other programs (in other threads) and now to demean an excellent poster that keeps us Northerners informed of the happenings in the St. Louis area that directly and indirectly affects the Illinois border schools?

I assume you do know that MCs rosters since the late 80s have been peppered here and there with impact players from a bordering state, ie 20% of this year’s roster, including the Blue Defensive Player of the Year, and a fantastic junior that just went on a visit to ND. Same thing happens down south.
No offense to Indiana area schools, but If a family wants to afford their kid the opportunity to attend a school that has excellent academics and athletic programs- why not?!? It’s only a 30 minute train ride or 15 minute drive for most.

There’s individuals here promoting hatred for entire professions, I don’t find anything wrong with 63’s comment as it’s football related. Once 90 explained further I found relevance. Also, I like your clever use of the phrase “peppered in”- I get it...

No offense to Indiana area schools, but If a family wants to afford their kid the opportunity to attend a school that has excellent academics and athletic programs- why not?!? It’s only a 30 minute train ride or 15 minute drive for most.

There’s individuals here promoting hatred for entire professions, I don’t find anything wrong with 63’s comment as it’s football related. Once 90 explained further I found relevance. Also, I like your clever use of the phrase “peppered in”- I get it...
No one cares about MCs roster make up. Just pointed out the irony to the only poster that embarrasses the other MC posters.

And I missed the clever reference, I was referencing it as the opposite of a deluge as it started with one or two and then a handful but like you said, I’m all for everyone joining our great legacy schools

Since you felt a need in this particular post to cross-reference an older post in which some gave an account of a PARTICULAR police officer (taunting children) being unfit in his duties, I will offer that apparently the subject officer is also unfit to be a janitor, because his clean-up attempt for 63 is just as awful.

FYI, everyone values, appreciates, and respects the profession, just not always the professional.

I asked an honest and fair question that hardly demeaned anyone else, except those of you with some sort of agenda. I received an insightful answer.

To be fair, I should have ignored it if I wasn't interested.

Regarding players from Indiana since the 80s, the dad of a classmate of mine played at MC in the 30s. He lived across that border.

Last edited:
Since you felt a need in this particular post to cross-reference an older post in which some gave an account of a PARTICULAR police officer (taunting children) being unfit in his duties, I will offer that apparently the subject officer is also unfit to be a janitor, because his clean-up attempt for 63 is just as awful.

FYI, everyone values and respects the profession, just not always the professional.
Tiger, I wasn’t referencing the fake news. No need for the demeaning comments. This entire ordeal started because I predicted a victory three years ago, and was subsequently called a clown. If a coach is on here condoning such comments and behavior then he’s fair game. However, I have since stopped trolling ESL because of your perceived previous heartfelt gesture that I get a life. Since, then I’ve taken my fiancé on a date to a few MC games- and she loved it.

Good Luck this weekend...

Tiger, I wasn’t referencing the fake news. No need for the demeaning comments. This entire ordeal started because I predicted a victory three years ago, and was subsequently called a clown. If a coach is on here condoning such comments and behavior then he’s fair game. However, I have since stopped trolling ESL because of your perceived previous heartfelt gesture that I get a life. Since, then I’ve taken my fiancé on a date to a few MC games- and she loved it.

Good Luck this weekend...
My apologies.....

Good Luck to you guys also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT