ADVERTISEMENT

Minooka?

Wilmatucky

Nov 1, 2017
Wilmington
I don't keep up with them as much as I used to and my friends and family from Minooka all have kids who either don't play or aren't in school any more so they are not very helpful. It looks like they have a favorable schedule. How will they be this year? Who are the players to watch for? Anyone have any insight?

@Wilmatucky
I don’t know a ton about Minooka, but I assume they should be solid. Soucie has them predicted at 8-1.
By the way, where is the ICE week 1 preview/pick ‘em?

Reactions: McEvergreen
Minooka has a couple of cupcakes on their schedule, but I don't see them going 8-1. 7-2 maybe. 6-3 probably.

I don't keep up with them as much as I used to and my friends and family from Minooka all have kids who either don't play or aren't in school any more so they are not very helpful. It looks like they have a favorable schedule. How will they be this year? Who are the players to watch for? Anyone have any insight?
Cheap ass. here is my team preview for free. You owe me a beer

Cheap ass. here is my team preview for free. You owe me a beer

Thanks Edgy! I was looking for just an overall synopsis of how people think they will be but you provided that and more. I am sure I can get a beer your way one day!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT