ADVERTISEMENT

Midwest Top 25

Phillips too high, Naz and ESTL should be ahead of them. Seems like the Wildcats have to prove themselves yearly, no clue what they have except for a couple D1s on defense , offense always an enigma. The did receive a RB transfer from Hope

BR in region Top 25, which would make us #8 in Illinois? Hmmm, I wasn't quite as optimistic, but I'll take it.

Simeon? Seems really high for a Midwest ranking... I don’t pay much mind to pre-season rankings, only one that matters is the one the last week of November

Reactions: Gene K.
Simeon may be a little high and BR a little low...I'm not a MC fan but won't be shocked if they crack this list.
MC is a year away from Best in the Midwest ranked worthy. They have talent, they’ll be competitive as always, but they’ll be playing a lot of talented underclassmen and have a brutal schedule. In the State I’d Pre rank them around 12-15 in top 25

At least they recognize who is playing the best football in the region. We all may disagree on which schools deserve the nods, but that's why IL is playing the best ball.

Reactions: McCaravan
MC is a year away from Best in the Midwest ranked worthy. They have talent, they’ll be competitive as always, but they’ll be playing a lot of talented underclassmen and have a brutal schedule. In the State I’d Pre rank them around 12-15 in top 25
You're an expert on your team, and know best for sure, anxious to see you guys week 3 vs Broncos.

You sand-bagging-son-of-a...

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT