ADVERTISEMENT

A Tough SOB,,,,

lweastdad

Nov 13, 2022
The quality of kids coming from Illinois into the NFL continues to impress. What Nick did was remarkable.

Cole Kmet playing the second half of a meaningless game with a broken arm.

Illinois doesn’t get near the credit it deserves for the quality of player they are sending to the league.

The quality of kids coming from Illinois into the NFL continues to impress. What Nick did was remarkable.

Cole Kmet playing the second half of a meaningless game with a broken arm.

Illinois doesn’t get near the credit it deserves for the quality of player they are sending to the league.
Are you saying the University of Illinois? Or Illinois as a state?

The local bakery by me, Allegretti's on Lawrence, had Jersey Cookies made for him on SB Sunday.

Are you saying the University of Illinois? Or Illinois as a state?
Yes - when I said “coming from Illinois,” I assumed everyone would think the state. Having been in this board for a while I should’ve known better

Yes - when I said “coming from Illinois,” I assumed everyone would think the state. Having been in this board for a while I should’ve known better
OK, then who in particular isn't giving Illinois credit or not enough for the quality of players coming from here, as you suggest?

You listen to national recruiters speak of HS football and Illinois isn’t in the discussion rarely if ever. To me it’s on par with Ohio Pennsylvania etc which are always mentioned. Florida Texas and Cal are what they are but Illinois should be in that next tier.

Reactions: stl705 and corey90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT