ADVERTISEMENT

MC v LZ rematch

What is the parking situation at LZ?
not good. Once the HS lot fills up, there is a middle school lot to the south. There is also a church lot across from that. Sometimes they open up the practice field for parking on the grass.

MC stomps LZ, getting in my prediction now. MC is better this year; players playing better, better offensive system, and better coaching.
So the assistants that have been with mount Carmel for several years got better all of a sudden or does mr. Lynch coach the whole team by himself ?

So the assistants that have been with mount Carmel for several years got better all of a sudden or does mr. Lynch coach the whole team by himself ?
You guys want to grip at each other about Frank Lenti vs Jordan Lynch or whatever, DM each other and have at it. I’m tired of these threads going off topic. If you want to discuss this weekends game, carry on

Just stating why I think MC will beat LZ this Saturday. No need to get upset because someone opines that they think the team is better coached this year.

LZ's two best games of the year were against Stevenson and Zion, when they stuck with one QB. They would have been in the title game if they stuck with what worked instead of listening to the dumbass parents.

images

Yah 4 TD passes in those two games. How did he do vs the other 4 playoff teams he faced. Answer? Not good. NO TD's and 8 picks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT