ADVERTISEMENT

MC Up 28-19 3Q 4:52

Snip20230823_6.png

From my Week 1 Beat EDGY Weekly prediction contest......`145 total votes in so far.....will usally get to the 200 range by kickoff.

Are they splitting the fan base? I figured fans would sit wherever. As a Redbird it would feel weird on the visitors side.
Which is the visitor side nowadays? I can remember many years ago, I'm talking waaaay back, the home side was on the west side of the field. But that was before the rebirth of Hancock

Which is the visitor side nowadays? I can remember many years ago, I'm talking waaaay back, the home side was on the west side of the field. But that was before the rebirth of Hancock
I assume facing Tri Towers is home, that's where the big grand stand is.

Reactions: Silver Rain
7:00 start.

My Pico de Sauget is made with fresh picking from the garden and the pork steaks are seasoned with Millstadt IGA Smokehouse rub.

For the locals, that stuff is amazing! I no longer use sauce for my pork steaks. And I know what you are thinking, MILLSTADT? But it's OK - there is a black family living in the village now.

7:00 start.

My Pico de Sauget is made with fresh picking from the garden and the pork steaks are seasoned with Millstadt IGA Smokehouse rub.

For the locals, that stuff is amazing! I no longer use sauce for my pork steaks. And I know what you are thinking, MILLSTADT? But it's OK - there is a black family living in the village now.
I have pork jerky marinating now. Love homemade jerky.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT