ADVERTISEMENT

MC at Willowbrook...

From what I saw at Barda Dowling Stadium this season, with so many alum returning and supporting the program, I’m not alone in my thinking.

The chatter just 2 years ago that this would be the demise of MC and look where Jordan has them now.

All good points being made here, however as far as the infamous forfeit game, it seems we all feel the same way. Let’s not beat a dead horse. Let’s move on...

And as for the Willowbrook game, I find it eerily similar to the SCN semi-final game last year. Admittedly, MC has not been able to “cover the spread” this year, and seem ripe for an upset. Either way, it’s been a season to remember. Go Caravan!

“Shoulder to Shoulder We Battle!”

I've been reading all of these ,lenti,veer,lynch, posts etc .How can anyone in their rite mind have anything but admiration. For job frank lenti did,all of the championships,total wins,helping boys getting the next level.last but not least ,keeping the enrollement up ,filled with good vibes from the Chicago community.
No one is discounting Lenti’s accomplishments at MC. How could you?

The school moved in a new direction and many people are happy with where it’s at, both the school and the football program. It isn’t a diss at Frank to believe, or say, the football program today is better off with Lynch. As for keeping enrollment up, if you take one walk through the school now with the renovations and sit one game in Barda Dowling Stadium, you’ll quickly realize that those in charge over at MC have setup MC for for a long road of enrollment success.

No one is discounting Lenti’s accomplishments at MC. How could you?

The school moved in a new direction and many people are happy with where it’s at, both the school and the football program. It isn’t a diss at Frank to believe, or say, the football program today is better off with Lynch. As for keeping enrollment up, if you take one walk through the school now with the renovations and sit one game in Barda Dowling Stadium, you’ll quickly realize that those in charge over at MC have setup MC for for a long road of enrollment success.
And from what I hear many people are NOT happy.

And from what I hear many people are NOT happy.
You must be hanging out with the wrong crowd if that’s what you’re hearing!! I guess there are always a few folks that just hate change.

The happiness speaks for itself if you attend a school event or a football game at the new stadium. 75+ freshman out for football speaks for itself too...

You must be hanging out with the wrong crowd if that’s what you’re hearing!! I guess there are always a few folks that just hate change.

The happiness speaks for itself if you attend a school event or a football game at the new stadium. 75+ freshman out for football speaks for itself too...
Some people didnt think Rita should move. The last 30 years be much much different if they stayed.
New and different is scary to some.

Reactions: sivada2001
I’m watching this game on tv now. Do they coach how to tackle at Willowbrook? Yikes!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT