ADVERTISEMENT

Mascoutah vs Kankakee

Mascoutah holds Kankakee on 4 downs inside the 10. 11 seconds left. On knee and this should be over.

FINAL 22-18 Mascoutah
That means JCA gets another home game next week. Might have been better to get that in the semi-final if they made it.

Heard horrible spot and call at the 2 cost Kankakee.Reportedly one of the K3 players shoved or punched the ref but not confirmed

That means JCA gets another home game next week. Might have been better to get that in the semi-final if they made it.
I hope my Illini 8 guys kill Mascoutah now!!!! I would have been split down the middle vs KKK but now all Hillmen

I was hoping JCA would be on the road next week as well. If they get by Mascoutah, it will be tough winning on the road at Rochester or SHG.

I think since Mascoutah as been on the road first 2, and JCA had 1 home, JCA goes to Mascoutah in subsequent rounds.

I think since Mascoutah as been on the road first 2, and JCA had 1 home, JCA goes to Mascoutah in subsequent rounds.

Mascoutah was at home today. JCA and Mascoutah have each had one road game and then one home game. JCA is seeded #9, Mascoutah is seeded #12. JCA will host next week.

With St. Francis having a home game next Saturday afternoon at Joliet Memorial Stadium at 1:00, we are looking at a night game next weekend.

Mascoutah was at home today. JCA and Mascoutah have each had one road game and then one home game. JCA is seeded #9, Mascoutah is seeded #12. JCA will host next week.

With St. Francis having a home game next Saturday afternoon at Joliet Memorial Stadium at 1:00, we are looking at a night game next weekend.
GREAT, it's supposed to be way colder next weekend. Maybe we can defer our home field to the following week. (j/k'ing) Sort of.

Mascoutah was at home tonight. Don’t know about a bad spot. I was only following it on Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT