ADVERTISEMENT

LWE Vs ND

The season seems to have worn on ND the last few weeks, they seem to have ran out of gas. They had a real nice season but I think LWE wins by 2 scores.

NDs defense is tough, but think LWE will still put up 24-28, sadly don’t see the dons offense getting going enough to make it a tight one. LWE 27-ND 10

Reactions: Iamjaytee
I don't see how the Dons will have much success on offense against the Griffins. I think itll be a 24-7 type game. ND's defense will wear down as the game progresses.

The season seems to have worn on ND the last few weeks, they seem to have ran out of gas. They had a real nice season but I think LWE wins by 2 scores.

I thought ND had a good offense? Or was I thinking of someone else? I am not sure how good their defense is but I do know East is explosive and put points on the board quickly. It should still be a good game. I think is the first time the two teams have played.

Reactions: NickThilmany
I don't think LWE will be tested until if/when they play NV.

I don't think LWE will be tested until if/when they play NV.
I watched the Dons play Barrington (game is available on YouTube if you want to see it). ND quarterback looks like a load but I do not see him quick enough to get many yards. ND defense is good, but they cannot practice against speed which LWE has plenty of on offense.

I do not think East is as good as last year by the way and believe they had a weak schedule and conference. Only 2 out of 10 games so far were tough (Bolingbrook and HF).

I watched the Dons play Barrington (game is available on YouTube if you want to see it). ND quarterback looks like a load but I do not see him quick enough to get many yards. ND defense is good, but they cannot practice against speed which LWE has plenty of on offense.

I do not think East is as good as last year by the way and believe they had a weak schedule and conference. Only 2 out of 10 games so far were tough (Bolingbrook and HF).

Agree with you about East except the comment about being as good as last year. This years team has an edge to them kinda a swagger! Very confident. I think they are faster than last year team. I guess for me it’s hard to get a good read on them this year. Just when I think they will be tested they end up blowing out the team. I think its their overall speed that is giving other teams fits. Their defense is solid as usual but maybe a little smaller but faster.
I think this game will tell us a lot about how well they stack up.

NDCP has taken a lot of flak for the white on white on white road uniforms. We can finally reveal why we wear this dapper combination. Team speed is never our greatest asset. The Dons will show up in The Valley of Elah (Frankfort) next week, that’s my only guarantee for everyone. The white uni’s will make us look thinner and faster and hopefully that little psychological advantage might throw off Goliath (LWE) enough for David (NDCP) , with his staff , sling and five stones from the ‘Brook , to stun and slay the giant. Go Dons!!

Was ND missing any players on D?
I was expecting a little more after stout performances against Naz and SR.

If not they might need to borrow Warrens D for next weekend.

Was ND missing any players on D?
I was expecting a little more after stout performances against Naz and SR.

If not they might need to borrow Warrens D for next weekend.
I called to see if we could pick up a couple of ringers and they said they’re busy next weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT