ADVERTISEMENT

LWE Talk

LWE may be one of the greatest high school football teams in Illinois football history!! Moving kids from LWN has made this team even stronger. What they did to HF was unheard of! And last week.....FORGET IT!

I told you it would be difficult to keep this score from getting ugly. And T-Wood is better than T-Ridge judging by their scores. Although there is a difference of magnitudes LWE will see no difference between T-Wood and The Brook. If we can keep this like the LWC game it would be great. Pass that along to Zvonar

Bones—- too funny my friend. We have extra sand available if you need it next week. You may want to bring a respirator to LWE next Friday as the construction on the new poop plant has a rural odor you will not believe in Frankfort. No joking on that one Crossbones.

Reactions: Gene K.
I told you it would be difficult to keep this score from getting ugly. And T-Wood is better than T-Ridge judging by their scores. Although there is a difference of magnitudes LWE will see no difference between T-Wood and The Brook. If we can keep this like the LWC game it would be great. Pass that along to Zvonar

I have a shovel and boots you can borrow to help bury the crap your dishing out. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT