ADVERTISEMENT

LWE @ Sandburg

Not much to say after a 57-0 thrashing that could have been much worse other than.... we expect the beast to do this to everyone until the HF game in the regular season and then about round 2 in the playoffs. Then the running clocks stop but the beast does not.

Is it just a question of who they play in the title game at this point or will they get a scare in the early rounds like last year against Saint chuck East?

Reactions: jcrewx7
Did A.J. Henning make an appearance in this game?
AJ will play vs. LWCentral for his first game in this season...maybe, possibly, or not. Looked awesome on the sidelines at Sandburg.

AJ will play vs. LWCentral for his first game in this season...maybe, possibly, or not. Looked awesome on the sidelines at Sandburg.

I would bet he gets a few carries to get ready for HF game. Amazing the Griffins are this good without him wait until he is back. Defense is playing
out of their minds. -1 yard total offense for Sandburg? Has that been done before?
Now that’s getting taken to the wood shed. I wasn’t at the game but I am sure Z had 2nd & 3rd stringers in the entire 2nd half.

Reactions: jcrewx7
Before anyone anoints East, let us be clear. Unfortunately Sandburg looked like a sophomore team. East 3rd string could have beaten them. Same with Andrews. Naperville Central was a solid team with a great QB, but the schedule so far has been rather weak. But we will see next week against Central and then HF, But enjoy anyway!

Before anyone anoints East, let us be clear. Unfortunately Sandburg looked like a sophomore team. East 3rd string could have beaten them. Same with Andrews. Naperville Central was a solid team with a great QB, but the schedule so far has been rather weak. But we will see next week against Central and then HF, But enjoy anyway!

I am sure their 3rd string was beating them in the 2nd half.
Videosurfer let’s be clear East is the real deal.
Please explain just who you think is anointing them? They are already ranked #1 in the state. No one is just giving them the State Championship. What is your point? Do you think they are overrated?

Please explain just who you think is anointing them? They are already ranked #1 in the state. No one is just giving them the State Championship. What is your point? Do you think they are overrated?
They are great. Even without their stud they are amazing. But I know one thing for sure. That d line is not the same as last year and the QB had brass balls. So are they great yes, but I think they are beatable this year.

They are great. Even without their stud they are amazing. But I know one thing for sure. That d line is not the same as last year and the QB had brass balls. So are they great yes, but I think they are beatable this year.

All teams are beatable. I like their chances though.

Reactions: MS4EVER
I have seen every game...My point, however inelegantly expressed is that they have played one good team (Naperville Central) and it seems all the writers are annointing them... Someone has to be #1 and the case is good for East. I am just more cautious than most. Heck, I thought Loyola was going to be the team to beat since they returned so many from last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT