ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln-Way East 42. Carl Sandburg 14 Final

WIU78

Dec 27, 2006
Halftime Griffins 28. Eagles 7
Wet conditions with substantial wind but no rain….yet. LWE to get the ball starting the 2nd half.

Same score after three. Eagles held The Griffins at the one from scoring.

LWE gets the ball back and scores in the 4th early. 35-7 Griffins with 10:00 left in the game. Rain significant.

2:20 left Sandburg TD on a scramble for your life QB toss. 42-14 LWE

It appears LWE is a level above the rest of the pack. I am actually feeling sorry for Bolingbrook next week. I mean LP putting it on the Raiders last night and HF beating LWW. It really does look like East is still way ahead of the other teams. We thought that the other teams were starting to close the gap. Coach Z has his team playing on another level and it appears East is getting better each week. Just in time for the playoffs.

Reactions: WIU78
It appears LWE is a level above the rest of the pack. I am actually feeling sorry for Bolingbrook next week. I mean LP putting it on the Raiders last night and HF beating LWW. It really does look like East is still way ahead of the other teams. We thought that the other teams were starting to close the gap. Coach Z has his team playing on another level and it appears East is getting better each week. Just in time for the playoffs.
Never a doubt in my mind that Beast is still Beast! Good win!

Reactions: WIU78 and corey90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT