ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk CCL/ESCC - Anyone know the relegation tie breakers?

As previously mentioned, SR still finalizing their week 2 but expect them to open up with two out of state opponents. MC going CPS route with a popular/familiar face...
MC has Phillips week 2 at home, followed by Montini and Loyola on the road. Marist is at home, then finish @BR. Tough schedule no matter how many starters they have coming back.

I'll take the under

I think he’s pretty spot on. Rita should be a favorite in all games with the exception of LA, and that’s at home, so who knows. They will beat Chesterton, MCC, PC and Marion Cath handily and I think they handle Benet and NND. Who knows about Ritter and they are a favorite vs Montini at home. 7-2 or 8-1 sounds about right.

Tough sched. 5 wins?
LA will be a tough game. I think they will be competitive in all their other games. ND was the best defense they saw last year but I don't know what they have coming back. Cardinal Ritter is a unknown. But with their RB suspended for 8 games hopefully SR gets them before they hit their stride. I guess 7 wins maybe 8 but if they can balance the offense they could go deep in the playoffs again. While everyone's focus is on Kaleb Brown there are returning seniors on both sides of the ball that will be filling important roles. I think the offense will be a bit more balanced this year.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT