ADVERTISEMENT

LB3 Doing that NIL

Semifinalist for the Biletnikoff Award - he is one of 10. Had he played a complete game against Georgia, in which he got hurt in the 2nd quarter, he may have had a chance. Too many others are matching or exceeding his production.

Burden is third in the SEC receiving, and eighth nationally, at 103.8 yards per game. He has six 100-yard games this season, including a stretch of five straight to start the season, en route to 77 catches for 1,142 yards. He's 10th in the FBS in receptions and eighth in yards. The sophomore also had eight touchdown receptions.

Against FLA this past weekend, he had 158 yards, including the long shot down the middle for 30+ to secure the final game-winning field goal.

Reactions: TigerforFlyers
Semifinalist for the Biletnikoff Award - he is one of 10. Had he played a complete game against Georgia, in which he got hurt in the 2nd quarter, he may have had a chance. Too many others are matching or exceeding his production.

Burden is third in the SEC receiving, and eighth nationally, at 103.8 yards per game. He has six 100-yard games this season, including a stretch of five straight to start the season, en route to 77 catches for 1,142 yards. He's 10th in the FBS in receptions and eighth in yards. The sophomore also had eight touchdown receptions.

Against FLA this past weekend, he had 158 yards, including the long shot down the middle for 30+ to secure the final game-winning field goal.

And he has done all this as a Sophomore! Very impressive. He is the real deal. I said it when I watched him play against Crete Monee in the playoffs his senior year. He is the best player I have seen in HS. He will be in the NFL.

Cook is a junior playing ahead of RS Freahman, Sam Horn, a 5-Star
I doubt Burden will ever play with Horn. Burden will likely leave after next year and Cook will still be the qb.

I wouldnt be surprised if Horn left after this year.

And he has done all this as a Sophomore! Very impressive. He is the real deal. I said it when I watched him play against Crete Monee in the playoffs his senior year. He is the best player I have seen in HS. He will be in the NFL.
I think he will be getting the Marvin Harrison Jr. level hype next year

I don’t buy that. While LB3 may get Chase/Jeudy type hype as WR1, Harrison is getting Calvin type once in a generation level hype. Not a knock though, but Harrison hype machine is a diff animal imo.
It’s an OSU factor! OSU fans are completely over the top. It’s hard to duplicate the fans here. If you haven’t lived in Columbus you really have no idea. Buckeye fans are crazy in love with their team. It truly is their pro team and they don’t want an NFL team in Columbus.

It’s an OSU factor! OSU fans are completely over the top. It’s hard to duplicate the fans here. If you haven’t lived in Columbus you really have no idea. Buckeye fans are crazy in love with their team. It truly is their pro team and they don’t want an NFL team in Columbus.
OSU has had 1st rd WRs for a while now and not one of them have even come close to Harrison hype. Harrison is on another level hype wise that we haven’t seen.

It's also the size. The thing that makes Harrison and Megatron "generational" is the fact they were so athletic at that size.

Burden is more athletic, but expected because he's 6'

Is Mizzou doing well in keeping their guys from jumping in the portal?
Very well - and Clemson seems to be leaking badly. Mizzou just got a "flip" from an Oklahoma commit. They may not be giving dudes trucks like Utah or boatloads of cash like AM, but many local businesses are supporting NIL. Kids can afford their own merchandise now and a meal with their girlfriends.

They seem to be doing NIL correctly. LB3 has a local chip company, a car dealership, STL-pizza Imo's and regional Commerce Bank as his sponsors.

For those interested in these things: there have been some early 2024 Heisman lists that have been out and LB3 is on them. So, once the season is over you might see him getting some odds on the betting sites.

Very well - and Clemson seems to be leaking badly. Mizzou just got a "flip" from an Oklahoma commit. They may not be giving dudes trucks like Utah or boatloads of cash like AM, but many local businesses are supporting NIL. Kids can afford their own merchandise now and a meal with their girlfriends.

They seem to be doing NIL correctly. LB3 has a local chip company, a car dealership, STL-pizza Imo's and regional Commerce Bank as his sponsors.
Dabo.

Reactions: crusader_of_90

I'm sure these lists are missing players 10 minutes after being published, but this breaks down every bowl teams portal/opt-out/injuries.

All teams will have players in the portal, but are they starters/key backups, or players buried on the depth chart looking for playing time elsewhere?

This looks good for Mizzou! It shows how much each played - Tigers lose virtually nothing. O-state losing their starting QB and maybe other stars. This game is beneath them maybe.

missouri-cotton bowl

Cotton Bowl

ohio state-cotton bowl

Header First Logo

Missouri Tigers​

Transfer Portal

• LB Dameon Wilson (45 snaps)
Injuries

• Head coach Eli Drinkwitz said he expects everyone on the team to be available — except for possibly starting CB Ennis Rakestraw (466 snaps) due to injury.
  • That includes starting LB Ty'Ron Hopper (563 snaps), who hasn't played since Week 11.
  • Fellow starting LB Chad Bailey (197 snaps) was lost for the season to an injury back in Week 5.
Header First Logo

Ohio State Buckeyes​

Transfer Portal

• Starting QB Kyle McCord
    • Devin Brown should be healthy enough to start. If not, seventh-year senior Oregon State transfer Tristan Gebbia will take over.
  • WR Julian Fleming (552 snaps)
  • CB Jyaire Brown (48 snaps)
  • S Kye Stokes (10 snaps)
  • CB Cam Martinez (28 snaps)
  • DB Ryan Turner (27 snaps)
  • RB Evan Pryor (31 snaps)
  • DE Omari Abor (29 snaps)
  • C Vic Cutler (21 snaps)
  • RB Chip Trayanum (85 carries)
Opt-Outs

• RB Miyan Williams (107 snaps; hasn't played since Week 8)
Potential Opt-Outs to Watch

• WR Marvin Harrison Jr. (649 snaps)
  • WR Emeka Egbuka (397 snaps)
  • TE Cade Stover (581 snaps)
  • CB Denzel Burke (506 snaps)
  • S Josh Proctor (552 snaps)
  • DE JT Tuimoloau (621 snaps)
  • DE Jack Sawyer (549 snaps)
  • DT Tyleik Williams (586 snaps)
  • DT Michael Hall Jr. (368 snaps)
RB TreVeyon Henderson (351 snaps) is expected to return next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT