ADVERTISEMENT

Kent State Shopping at East Side

Not to harsh your moment here but Kent State has put out like `1200 offers this spring.....it's becoming a bit silly.....and a few other MACs arent very far behind them either.

Not to harsh your moment here but Kent State has put out like `1200 offers this spring.....it's becoming a bit silly.....and a few other MACs arent very far behind them either.
Kent State isn’t going to be anyone’s first choice so they kinda have to.

It is still D1 FBS ... a springboard to more later. I can see why Taryan took that spot - transfers have changed the complexion of recruiting. Get ya a spot in line then move up.
No issues with this at all....just understand that a very large part of these "offers" are non commitable...and if you want to know if it's a legit offer try to commit to them and see what happens. And I hate this because I've known nd have covered Kenni Burns and Chicagoland area asst coach CJ Robbins since they played in HS...but the reality is that this is just not a good look.

No issues with this at all....just understand that a very large part of these "offers" are non commitable...and if you want to know if it's a legit offer try to commit to them and see what happens. And I hate this because I've known nd have covered Kenni Burns and Chicagoland area asst coach CJ Robbins since they played in HS...but the reality is that this is just not a good look.
I follow now.

Kent state is taking the right approach

Send out lots of offers in conferences where the players know each other

Let a few groups of solid players all come together

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT