ADVERTISEMENT

Kaleb Brown

NapervilleBuck

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The St Rita RB.....what I remember during their run in the playoffs last year was he is a stud and is only going to get better. Did he commit to Toledo? The reason I’m asking is the Buckeyes recently offered. They don’t offer many RBs that are 3 star or low 4 star kids. What’s the lowdown in Brown? TIA

It was class of 2021 Brother Rice’s Willie Shaw who just committed to Toledo.

Kaleb is a year younger and yes has been picking up some big time offers as of late but not committed anywhere

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
The St Rita RB.....what I remember during their run in the playoffs last year was he is a stud and is only going to get better. Did he commit to Toledo? The reason I’m asking is the Buckeyes recently offered. They don’t offer many RBs that are 3 star or low 4 star kids. What’s the lowdown in Brown? TIA

Is this a troll post? Brown is not a low 4 star recruit. And guys just finishing their soph school year, with offers from OSU, ND, LSU, and Mich, do not commit to Toledo

It was class of 2021 Brother Rice’s Willie Shaw who just committed to Toledo.

Kaleb is a year younger and yes has been picking up some big time offers as of late but not committed anywhere
That’s who it was. Thanks for the clarification.

Is this a troll post? Brown is not a low 4 star recruit. And guys just finishing their soph school year, with offers from OSU, ND, LSU, and Mich, do not commit to Toledo
Not a troll at all. I remembered seeing a Chicago kid commit to Toledo and thought this was the guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT