ADVERTISEMENT

just came in to congratulate LWE

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
gotta admit I didn't think the offense could put up the points especially when I saw the hobbling, but as typical the Griffins kept fighting and found a way. Way to bring the trophy back to the SWSC where it belongs.

Also want to congratulate all the participants last weekend. It probably was the best overall championship weekend that I can remember outside of 2011. There were some really good games.

Reactions: jcrewx7 and USD24
gotta admit I didn't think the offense could put up the points especially when I saw the hobbling, but as typical the Griffins kept fighting and found a way. Way to bring the trophy back to the SWSC where it belongs.

Also want to congratulate all the participants last weekend. It probably was the best overall championship weekend that I can remember outside of 2011. There were some really good games.
Who’s this?

a basketball fan with nowhere to talk it about it. One guy says Bellville W vs The Beloved at the Super sectional at ISU in March. What do you think?
U gotta beat The Ville first. Saw them over the weekend a few times. They have some talent. When/if they get everyone back, they will be a tough out

Reactions: Cross Bones
U gotta beat The Ville first. Saw them over the weekend a few times. They have some talent. When/if they get everyone back, they will be a tough out
They certainly have a lot of hype coming in. However, the name on the front of the jersey is worth a handful of losses by itself. I may check them out @ PFS on Friday since I'll be out that way anyways.

Thanks for the post bones. Wondered where you've been...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT