ADVERTISEMENT

IHSA Kids going Pro.

I hear Miles Boykin is going into the draft. Wish him well but if I was him I would have stayed another year at ND.

Clayton Thorson WN/NW
David Edwards DGN/UW
Chris Slayton Crete/Syracuse
Nick Allegretti LWE/UI

All will be drafted. Edwards pretty high

Reactions: Cross Bones
Forgot TJ Edward's Lakes /UW declared. Dude is a thumper.

Last edited:
Albert Okwuegbunam SHG/Mizzou will be a top TE if he declares

Terry Beckner ESL/ Mizzou will have some injury flags but is a clear first day talent without them

Cody Conway Plainfield North /Syracuse is a guy to watch as a UFA

I remember taking my younger son as a Jr. to a camp and Nick was there before his Freshman year and you could tell he was a big dude and a really nice kid.
Met the family randomly on vacation once. Good people.

Reactions: Gene K.
Almost forgot about Scotty Miller of Bowling Green. Late round pick or UDFA. Small but lightning fast.
I forgot he was a senior, completely agree.

Great season this year for a team with some really mistake prone QB play. Miller was both efficient and explosive out of the slot. Needs to add some weight though as he's listed at 166...

I forgot he was a senior, completely agree.

Great season this year for a team with some really mistake prone QB play. Miller was both efficient and explosive out of the slot. Needs to add some weight though as he's listed at 166...

Yah if he could put another 15-20 on he could be a great weapon in the return game

Malik Fountain Rich Central/CMU 3X All MAC tackling machine. Leaves as schools all time leading tackler. 2nd in the nation in tackles as a senior.

Reactions: epicbret
Agree, he’s been fun to watch from Naz to ND....
Worst case he’s an inside nickle DB, nothing wrong with that.
If Bryce follows Vic to Denver this offseason I’d like to see us pick Julian to slot into the Nickle DB for the bears. Hope he goes higher in the draft, but wouldn’t be upset with the pickup. It be a great system to learn and give us a great replacement for Prince when his contract is up. That pick could go multiple ways though and too early to predict until FA starts there.

Will Nagel from NU get drafted. Looked like he had a pretty good year before late season injury. Believe he was leading BIG in receiving yards half way through season. Nice little career for this kid. Could potentially be a 7th rounder to UFA. I think someone will give him a shot whether it be ST or WR.

Will Nagel from NU get drafted. Looked like he had a pretty good year before late season injury. Believe he was leading BIG in receiving yards half way through season. Nice little career for this kid. Could potentially be a 7th rounder to UFA. I think someone will give him a shot whether it be ST or WR.
UFA. That ankle injury killed his year.

Late to UFA. I do think he's NFL caliber though. Just tough as a strictly interior guy.
like to see the bears get him as a backup to long and daniels. let Hiestand get his hands on him...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT