ADVERTISEMENT

If you played JCHill's Stock Market game....

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Or even if you just followed along....what did you like and what would you have changed?

I thought it was great personally....but I would definitely look to find a way to limit the amount of stock you can buy in one team and also allow players a way to reinvest after the initial opening

Please post your suggestions etc here.

Those were my thoughts as well with the limiting of how much you could invest with one team and allowing to buy more teams after first round at higher prices. Another thought would be once money was spent it could only be sold back and "banked" until playoffs complete or ride it out to the end. With this we have to plan to save some money on initial offering to spend on teams still left later in the playoffs.

It was a great idea, awesome in fact. Just not my thing... too much thinking...

As stated above, limit the amount spent on one stock, or force a person to buy some minimum number of stocks or a number of teams from each class.
Trading after the initial round would be good, although maybe a lot of work for the person running?

Originally posted by epicbret:
Which is why I Maine South'd all you guys.

I would suggest making the rules more complicated to further confuse epic

Originally posted by godfthr53:
Originally posted by epicbret:
Which is why I Maine South'd all you guys.

I would suggest making the rules more complicated to further confuse epic
Anything involving stocks baffles me. I just know 5% of my paycheck goes towards buying some...

I enjoyed it. Thanks JC.

Limits to encourage portfolio diversification would have been cool, but it was fun as it was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT