ADVERTISEMENT

How Good is Naz??

No way on iggy.... Notre Dame maybe but they always lay an egg in playoffs... plus a 24-7 win over Benet doesn’t look so great after the drubbing of Benet by nazareth
I agree on all of this. ND’s team speed is much better this year so maybe they can beat that narrative this year.

But they couldn’t win 6A and that’s where Iggy falls. Like what they’re doing, but they’re not winning 6A

Provi is young and have many starters returning next year. Starting QB will be back and will only be a junior. PC can go deep in 6A but not sure how much past Q-finals. How they do against MC, Montini and LA will tell us more on capabilities. There is depth in 6A south bracket with Willowbrook, SHG, Richards, etc. Richards I think is the team to watch.

Back to thread topic, finally got a chance to watch Naz-Benet game and may I say Naz is excellent. Huge, fast O and D lines coupled with tall, athletic DBs. Offensively they are a well oiled machine. Weapons everywhere. Naz will be playing deep in playoffs. Their only challenge is that their are some tough teams to go through in 7A. Won’t be easy but they have everything it takes to be standing on that podium on Thanksgiving weekend.

Reactions: Gene K.
Provi is young and have many starters returning next year. Starting QB will be back and will only be a junior. PC can go deep in 6A but not sure how much past Q-finals. How they do against MC, Montini and LA will tell us more on capabilities. There is depth in 6A south bracket with Willowbrook, SHG, Richards, etc. Richards I think is the team to watch.

Back to thread topic, finally got a chance to watch Naz-Benet game and may I say Naz is excellent. Huge, fast O and D lines coupled with tall, athletic DBs. Offensively they are a well oiled machine. Weapons everywhere. Naz will be playing deep in playoffs. Their only challenge is that their are some tough teams to go through in 7A. Won’t be easy but they have everything it takes to be standing on that podium on Thanksgiving weekend.

7A will be a very fun class to watch come playoff time. Personally, I believe it is more stacked than 8A this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT