ADVERTISEMENT

How do we watch

The Outfit

Dec 15, 2015
how do we watch the games this weekend? I am stuck working Friday and Saturday but dont want to miss! I love this weekend of football more than College bowl games/Super bowl!

any help will be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Autumnball
Yes. Bottom of the TV chart. Left column. Live Stream. Next column: NFHS
Yeah I see that, but I'm hoping he doesn't know something I'm unaware of. I have NFHS and was planning on watching through them. (fingers crossed)

how do we watch the games this weekend? I am stuck working Friday and Saturday but dont want to miss! I love this weekend of football more than College bowl games/Super bowl!

I have AT&T Uverse and will tape all the games individually on WCIU in the Chicagoland area . But if I'm watching live I watch over the air waves at 48.1 off of the outside antenna which is a better picture.

how do we watch the games this weekend?
I like to watch the games with an ample amount of leftovers within reach.

Side note, a few years ago I had to work on Saturday evening, but was able to catch the 7A and 8A games on NFHS. The feed was the exact same one as on TV WCIU.

You can run an antenna into your computer, and download free software called Plex. You can then download the Plex app on your phone and you can stream the game on your phone through the app. You can also get an Amazon Firestick and put thr Plex app on there and plug it into a TV where you're at.

I've had to watch the games like this in the past.

I posted all that info last night at 10:43.

If you start a YouTube TV trial in Chicago, you should get The U as one of your channels. You can go into the YouTube TV app and add all lof the ihsa games to your library and they'll be DVR'd. I think they still have a 7 day free trial.

Reactions: iamgroot
My much more technically gifted son dug out the digital converter box and got it hooked up to watch games on 49-1 out of champaign. Traded off is he will be watching USA England WC game at during 2A game.

My much more technically gifted son dug out the digital converter box and got it hooked up to watch games on 49-1 out of champaign. Traded off is he will be watching USA England WC game at during 2A game.
I had Comcast dvr and a great antenna in my old house. The antenna picture was always referred.

Reactions: Gene K.
So far I have heard…

“Up next Twin Valley going up against DeKalb St. Thomas.”

A bunch of jibber jabber using football cliches and knowing next to nothing about actual teams playing.

IC is now located in Elk Grove Village and coached by Coach Kunz and they are playing Williamsburg.

How hard is it to do just a little bit of research on these teams and learn where they are actually located. Add that to the questionable officiating at the end of the 2A game and this is embarrassing for the IHSA.

Reactions: RockSoup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT