ADVERTISEMENT

Hilliard Davidson Vs Pickington Central

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
FYI
I know this is Illinois site but with all the talk about Illinois and Ohio Football I thought I would keep you guys abreast of two 4-0 teams playing here in Ohio. Actually I can open my front door and hear the game. Anyway Pick Central Up 7-0 in 1st qtr.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
FYI
I know this is Illinois site but with all the talk about Illinois and Ohio Football I thought I would keep you guys abreast of two 4-0 teams playing here in Ohio. Actually I can open my front door and hear the game. Anyway Pick Central Up 7-0 in 1st qtr.

Pick Central scored on 63 yard pass.

#3 vs #5 in the AP poll. Columbus has 5 in the top 11(2 teams tied for 10th) in the state's largest division.....D1.

Pick Central 17-14 over Davidson. Great game from 2 of the best teams in Ohio.

By the way Pick town won in overtime
Very close game.

By the way I have personally watch Davidson and some of Illinois better programs can complete and beat this team. Just saying. I know that moron who thought Illinois had crap HS football got flushed! But I have personally lived in California, Illinois and now Ohio. He was completely biased.

No doubt that the top teams from both states can compete with each other. Absolutely.

Sounds like it was a "Game of the Year" in Central Ohio environment last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT