ADVERTISEMENT

Funniest thing you have seen happen at a high school game

Wasn't at a game per se, but Manteno had quite a Volleyball run in the 80's. The '84 Elite 8 team had a senior who got a VB ride to Memphis St., a junior who got a ride to SIU, 3 junior girls who played 3 sports at KCC as starters including national VB tourney teams, and a junior girl who played 2 sports at KCC. Guys would skip out of cross country practice or hoops conditioning to practice with the girls...PE classes also took a solid 6 weeks of playing VB every winter.

Every hoops player eventually got the badge of honor...Wilson tattooed across the forehead from trying to block a spike. Bonus points were awarded for being knocked flat on your back from a particularly mean spike. And the top prize was a couple broken noses...

Not a funny situation since it was a bench clearing brawl in the early 80s but I still laugh when I picture an injured player in the middle of it whacking players with his crutches.

MC:

Here we are again: I will begin by saying what follows is written with all due respect.

She (Hillary) never betrayed her country.

Neither did Trump. The entire Russia probe was the result of Clinton's strategy to excuse her election loss. Clinton spent over one-billion dollars on two bids for the White House and she lost both to political novices. In 2008, she was summarily dismissed from the primary by an unworldly community organizer from Chicago's south side. Six years before assuming the White House, Obama was holding a clipboard and pounding on doors in Kenwood attempting to increase voter rolls. Eight years later, she was rejected by the same electorate in favor of a blowhard New York real estate developer. Since her election defeat in 2016, she has spent every waking moment concocting bizarre excuses for her loss and in every public appearance has taken the opportunity to lash out at voters for refusing to hand her the Oval Office.

She (Hillary) never sexually abused anyone

No, thankfully, she did not. However, her husband did. When credible accusations were leveled against Bill, she refused to stand by idly, preferring to wade neck deep into sleaze by spreading outrageous stories portraying Monica Lewinsky as a crazed stalker. I won't delve into the credible accusation of rape Juanita Broaddrick alleged against Bill twenty years ago, but Broaddrick's charge emerged before the #MeToo movement, the slogan "We believe survivors," and before Hillary jumped up to defend Christine "I can't remember" Blasey Ford.

BTW: Did you see how Debra Katz gave up Blasey Ford's game?

She (Hillary) never set up a phony "university' to rip people off from their life savings

You are right. Hillary did not set up an online university which may have fleeced potential students interested in learning the real estate industry. However, Hillary and her husband did set up a phony charity, the Clinton Global Initiative. An extension of the Clinton Foundation, the CGI was established in 2006 just as Hillary was contemplating a presidential run. During its brief existence, it never raised a penny for charity. In contrast, it brokered introductions between charitable organizations and wealthy foreign donors at elaborate dinners in luxury hotel ball rooms. Hardly a charity, the functions were occasions at which the Clintons could meet those foreign donors willing to contribute to Hillary's presidential campaigns. When questions surrounding the charity exploded near the 2016 election, the CGI was revealed to be nothing more than a high-stakes clearinghouse for foreign influence peddling. Needless to say, the CGI folded six weeks after Clinton lost in 2016. Gee, I wonder why? There isn't enough space to infringe on the matter of Hillary's deleted e-mails. 30,000 in all, I have long suspected they would have exposed how Clinton, then serving at State, was busy conducting Clinton Foundation "business" while serving as America's top diplomat. This is a pretty good use of her time, unless it was time spent serving the interests of another country or her political ambitions. How's this for patriotism?

I can't wait to see the circus atmosphere the Dems. create for impeachment proceedings.

Naz vs Chicago Christian on Friday Night TV. The Knight fans used solo cups to spell "Knights Beat Naz". At some point in the game someone from Naz changed it to "Knights beat off", camera pan showed it after. Not very Christian of them but LOLOLOLOL

Naz vs Chicago Christian on Friday Night TV. The Knight fans used solo cups to spell "Knights Beat Naz". At some point in the game someone from Naz changed it to "Knights beat off", camera pan showed it after. Not very Christian of them but LOLOLOLOL
That was a classic

State Semi final game Montini at Geneseo 1982. Montini was getting beat badly.

The Geneseo RB was running free for what looked like a 70 yard touchdown run down the Montini sideline. A Montini player on the sidelines jumped on to the field and tackled him. Could not believe it.

I was at that game. Had a cousin who played for Montini at the time. I was actually a Montini fan during my grade school years.

MC:

Here we are again: I will begin by saying what follows is written with all due respect.

Neither did Trump. The entire Russia probe was the result of Clinton's strategy to excuse her election loss. Clinton spent over one-billion dollars on two bids for the White House and she lost both to political novices. In 2008, she was summarily dismissed from the primary by an unworldly community organizer from Chicago's south side. Six years before assuming the White House, Obama was holding a clipboard and pounding on doors in Kenwood attempting to increase voter rolls. Eight years later, she was rejected by the same electorate in favor of a blowhard New York real estate developer. Since her election defeat in 2016, she has spent every waking moment concocting bizarre excuses for her loss and in every public appearance has taken the opportunity to lash out at voters for refusing to hand her the Oval Office.

No, thankfully, she did not. However, her husband did. When credible accusations were leveled against Bill, she refused to stand by idly, preferring to wade neck deep into sleaze by spreading outrageous stories portraying Monica Lewinsky as a crazed stalker. I won't delve into the credible accusation of rape Juanita Broaddrick alleged against Bill twenty years ago, but Broaddrick's charge emerged before the #MeToo movement, the slogan "We believe survivors," and before Hillary jumped up to defend Christine "I can't remember" Blasey Ford.

BTW: Did you see how Debra Katz gave up Blasey Ford's game?

You are right. Hillary did not set up an online university which may have fleeced potential students interested in learning the real estate industry. However, Hillary and her husband did set up a phony charity, the Clinton Global Initiative. An extension of the Clinton Foundation, the CGI was established in 2006 just as Hillary was contemplating a presidential run. During its brief existence, it never raised a penny for charity. In contrast, it brokered introductions between charitable organizations and wealthy foreign donors at elaborate dinners in luxury hotel ball rooms. Hardly a charity, the functions were occasions at which the Clintons could meet those foreign donors willing to contribute to Hillary's presidential campaigns. When questions surrounding the charity exploded near the 2016 election, the CGI was revealed to be nothing more than a high-stakes clearinghouse for foreign influence peddling. Needless to say, the CGI folded six weeks after Clinton lost in 2016. Gee, I wonder why? There isn't enough space to infringe on the matter of Hillary's deleted e-mails. 30,000 in all, I have long suspected they would have exposed how Clinton, then serving at State, was busy conducting Clinton Foundation "business" while serving as America's top diplomat. This is a pretty good use of her time, unless it was time spent serving the interests of another country or her political ambitions. How's this for patriotism?

I can't wait to see the circus atmosphere the Dems. create for impeachment proceedings.

Great way to derail a fun thread. Nobody wants to hear your political thoughts on here and if you can't roll past a joke without taking it personally sign up for a different forum. I recommend a support group for the perpetually offended.

Great way to derail a fun thread. Nobody wants to hear your political thoughts on here and if you can't roll past a joke without taking it personally sign up for a different forum. I recommend a support group for the perpetually offended.

Agreed..There some good stuff in here outside of Hillary and I'd hate to see this thread get flushed.

Lol!

Omg I remember that now! Thank you for the trip down memory lane.

Reactions: epicbret
1, It's time to put your country ahead of puerile jokes.

2. Bill Clinton has been out of office for almost 29 years. He's irrelevant. Yes, he had his flaws, but he wasn't crazy.

3. The voters supported Hilary by a whopping margin. The Electoral College, which is an absurd institution, gave it to Trump. Voter suppression in Wisconsin alone made the difference,

Enough politics. Tim has policies, here.

Last edited:

2. Bill Clinton has been out of office for almost 29 years. He's irrelevant. Yes, he had his flaws, but he wasn't crazy.

3. The voters supported Hilary by a whopping margin. The Electoral College, which is an absurd institution, gave it to Trump. Voter suppression in Wisconsin alone made the difference,

Thanks for setting the record straight.

Reactions: Gene K.
this has to be one of the posts of the year!
You shoulda kept the HOT pink panties!

She was sitting in the back seat next to me when she started throwing up. The first time she puked, theHuey Lewis song Power of Love was playing. I don't listen to the oldies station, but when I hear that song I always change the station.

Not a funny situation since it was a bench clearing brawl in the early 80s but I still laugh when I picture an injured player in the middle of it whacking players with his crutches.
1990 MC/SR when Tom Dennis joined MC in their mid-field pre-game gathering at Cronin Field was pretty classic!

Reactions: RockSoup
1990 MC/SR when Tom Dennis joined MC in their mid-field pre-game gathering at Cronin Field was pretty classic!
Actually led to rule changes to pregame traditions. 2 great traditions collided that game. SR tradition at old St. Rita stadium was to run the length of the field and touch Coach Cronins plaque which was between the goal posts in South endzone. MC tradition was to hang a scapular on goalposts and run out from goal posts to the 50 in the center of the field.

Well both traditions met on that day and a couple MC players were still under the goal posts when SR did their run so then a couple of SR players ran with the MC team out to midfield. It was wild.

A rule was put in place that all the teams can run out to the 50yd line but had to hug or be close to their sideline. Great memories McCar!

What ?? Somebody made fun of my Chicago Christian Knights. That's it, I'm gonna file a lawsuit. Someone has to be held responsible and accountable after all these years. Or maybe I'll not take everything as life or death and just have a good laugh about it !

MC63 -
2. Clinton left office less than 19 years ago.

3.Trump received 46.1% of the vote, Clinton 48.2% of the vote. Not even half the country voted for either one. Would not call it a whopping margin. Please provide details about voter suppression in Wisconsin to the FBI. It should be investigated.

Anyone who does not know all the great benefits of the Electoral College needs to go back to school.

Once you learn about it you recognize how incredibly smart those people were who created it.

Last edited:
MC63 -
2. Clinton left office less than 19 years ago.

3.Trump received 46.1% of the vote, Clinton 48.2% of the vote. Not even half the country voted for either one. Would not call it a whopping margin. Please provide details about voter suppression in Wisconsin to the FBI. It should be investigated.

I meant to say 20 years - typo.

The Milwaukee black vote in 2016 was way below the number from 2012. Had those people not been kept away with silly ID requirements and other tricks, it could have made the difference for Hillary. You'll have to google the details.

Anyone who does not know all the great benefits of the Electoral College needs to go back to school.

Once you learn about it you recognize how incredibly smart those people were who created it.

It was created to placate slave states.

It is mildly annoying how people make jokes clearly targeting Democrats, and then, as expected, MC63 responds, everyone yells at him for turning the thread political.

How about....no jokes whatsoever about Hilary, Donald, et al. Should be a filter that auto blocks posts containing these words.

It is mildly annoying how people make jokes clearly targeting Democrats, and then, as expected, MC63 responds, everyone yells at him for turning the thread political.

How about....no jokes whatsoever about Hilary, Donald, et al. Should be a filter that auto blocks posts containing these words.
Funny how my mentioning HRC’s name in relation to a girl swearing sets off a political rant but that’s the world we live in. Next time I’ll use Martha Stewart or Kelly Clarkson but I’m sure that’ll offend someone else. Back to football.

I disagree. MC63 is a man without a sense of humor. These people just can't stand to be made fun of and don't make fun of themselves. What a crappy life this guy has.

Please, my ass. She never betrayed her country. She never sexually abused anyone, She never set up a phony "university' to rip people off from their life savings.

You're just a punk.
Relax Francis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT