ADVERTISEMENT

Funniest thing you have seen happen at a high school game

I meant to say 20 years - typo.

The Milwaukee black vote in 2016 was way below the number from 2012. Had those people not been kept away with silly ID requirements and other tricks, it could have made the difference for Hillary. You'll have to google the details.
It's three years ago. For the love of God get over it will you? You are just as bad as she is. Is it possible those people decided not to show up? Of course it is.

1, It's time to put your country ahead of puerile jokes.

2. Bill Clinton has been out of office for almost 29 years. He's irrelevant. Yes, he had his flaws, but he wasn't crazy.

3. The voters supported Hilary by a whopping margin. The Electoral College, which is an absurd institution, gave it to Trump. Voter suppression in Wisconsin alone made the difference,

Enough politics. Tim has policies, here.
The guy says enough politics. And he is the guy who turned up the volume on politics...as usual. Go eat your froot loops.

Ref,

Please give him a loss of down and take away some yardage for this penalty.

Reactions: Bowie50
I meant to say 20 years - typo.

The Milwaukee black vote in 2016 was way below the number from 2012. Had those people not been kept away with silly ID requirements and other tricks, it could have made the difference for Hillary. You'll have to google the details.
You're a piece of work! Can't let it go can you?

You're a piece of work! Can't let it go can you?

Consider the underlying assumption:
Black people couldn't possibly decide for themselves for whom they should vote.
In fact, regardless of the candidate, all their votes belong to the candidate of one party.

And then the clown brings up slavery.

FFS, just stop. How hard is it to just STOP? I don't understand the impulsive behavior here. People cannot help themselves from trying to get in the last barb.

Anyways, my story---was volunteer coaching a freshmen team at an undisclosed suburban school. The players thought it would be a great idea to get a big team dinner at Taco Bell the night before a Saturday morning game in the name of "team bonding". Literally all 60+ players. Well, needless to say, every single last one of them came down with food poisoning. When I arrived in the locker room, half the team was throwing up in trash cans and the other half was scattered throughout the school painting the toilets brown. We forfeited. I do give credit to the team for nearly all of them showing up Saturday morning despite their ailments.

Hasn't stopped me from enjoying a TB chalupa every now and then.

Reactions: Bowie50
Consider the underlying assumption:
Black people couldn't possibly decide for themselves for whom they should vote.
In fact, regardless of the candidate, all their votes belong to the candidate of one party.

And then the clown brings up slavery.
It's not like it's the first time he's done this.

FFS, just stop. How hard is it to just STOP? I don't understand the impulsive behavior here. People cannot help themselves from trying to get in the last barb.

Anyways, my story---was volunteer coaching a freshmen team at an undisclosed suburban school. The players thought it would be a great idea to get a big team dinner at Taco Bell the night before a Saturday morning game in the name of "team bonding". Literally all 60+ players. Well, needless to say, every single last one of them came down with food poisoning. When I arrived in the locker room, half the team was throwing up in trash cans and the other half was scattered throughout the school painting the toilets brown. We forfeited. I do give credit to the team for nearly all of them showing up Saturday morning despite their ailments.

Hasn't stopped me from enjoying a TB chalupa every now and then.
I thought the original idea of this thread was to share the funniest thing you ever saw. What's funny about this??:eek:

My story - 1981 Soph year we played at Glenbrook N.(their Homcoming) after the game we were walking to the locker room and a teammate, who shall be unnamed, took off his jersey and started running towards the GBN cheerleaders who were carrying their special homecoming paper banner. He broke right through it before they knew what happened. Boy, were they pissed. We couldn't stop laughing. The poor kid paid for it on Monday. Coaches made him run through the gauntlet 100 times in a row which was very entertaining.

My story - 1981 Soph year we played at Glenbrook N.(their Homcoming) after the game we were walking to the locker room and a teammate, who shall be unnamed, took off his jersey and started running towards the GBN cheerleaders who were carrying their special homecoming paper banner. He broke right through it before they knew what happened. Boy, were they pissed. We couldn't stop laughing. The poor kid paid for it on Monday. Coaches made him run through the gauntlet 100 times in a row which was very entertaining.
worth it!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT