ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Lenti finds a new gig

I agree 100%. My hope is that is that he steps in to actively sell our kids to college recruiters. There have been a couple of kids the past couple of years that I felt were D1 talent, that didn't get a look. Maybe Coach Lenti in the building changes that.

Very good post. Blackmon rose this program from a door mat to a contender, they’ve made the the semi finals 2 of the last 3 years and the quarters last year. They are doing fine and he didn’t need an advisor. That being said, like I said earlier, STL threw him some cash, they get to pick his brain, he gets to go out out on his terms, which I’ve always said he should have been able too, then win/win for both. Oct 12th was going to be competitive regardless of him being on the sidelines, now the media just secured huge ticket sales and concessions night for STL, but Blackmon would have been fine on his own that game.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. My hope is that is that he steps in to actively sell our kids to college recruiters. There have been a couple that past couple of years to I felt were D1 talent, that didn't get a look. Maybe Coach Lenti in the building changes that.
He has a large college coaches rolladex...literally a rolladex! That is a big plus about having him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT