ADVERTISEMENT

Former IL Player Watch Thread

It’s a bad filter... clicked on first option that came up and it’s lease options are 6-12 months.... it considers anything under 12 months a short term lease
I looked quickly. I’m sure if I looked hard enough I’d find one if it was my family making the move.

My understanding is the standard required paperwork to prove residency in Iowa is:

1. Iowa drivers license
2. The lease agreement (don’t know of too many month to month leases out there unless it’s after fulfilling an initial longer lease)
3. A utility bill

If you have admin who want to win that will not be an issue.

Reactions: Gene K.
If you have admin who want to win that will not be an issue.

Just stating there are some hoops to jump through beyond finding your kid someone’s basement bedroom to sleep in for 5 months. The parents have to prove a residence then surrender the Illinois license to get the Iowa license and switch at least one utility to their name. The idea of sending your kid to live with uncle joe or sleep in another athlete extra room won’t be enough.

Last edited:
Reading the comments on the Oswego/Naz/SEP kids a year later is interesting. However, the reason for the post is that Jones is now playing at Oswego East.

I want to use this thread as a watch and update thread for former IL players who are now playing out of state.

Who are the players you are interested in following out of state?

For the QB position I'm keeping an eye on

JJ McCarthy - Florida
Robert Brazziel - Ohio from Montini
Tre Jones - Georgia from Montini
I love Jack Sanborn at Wisconsin, from LZ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT