ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special.....

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Sorry guys, this is going to be a quick one. Hard to believe we're already at week 9, & next week is playoffs. Tonight's upset is.... The Friars of Fenwick over the Wolfpack of St. Ignatius. In the "Battle of Ridiculously High Tuition's" I'll take the Friars. Final score....Fenwick 28 - Ignatius 24. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

Not sure if this is a big upset but I'm going with Lake Park Lancers over the Geneva Vikings in the Battle for Googertys Dog's chance to win the Clown Cup:) Final LP 21 Gen 20

I'm also pulling for Lake Park because Geneva sold me the worse hot chocolate ever a couple of weeks ago, it tasted like they took an old used cup and put hot water in it..

Not sure if this is a big upset but I'm going with Lake Park Lancers over the Geneva Vikings in the Battle for Googertys Dog's chance to win the Clown Cup:) Final LP 21 Gen 20

I'm also pulling for Lake Park because Geneva sold me the worse hot chocolate ever a couple of weeks ago, it tasted like they took an old used cup and put hot water in it..
Mine always tastes like bourbon ;)

LA hasn’t been the same offensively without Maldonado, I’ll take the young Caravan, as they’ve been known this year, to beat the #1 Ramblers in an upset. I may have just sealed MC fate as I suck at these though.

Lake Park lost to LWC. It would have to be an upset for them to beat Geneva.

I'm taking MC over LA for my feeto's Friday Upset.

Was thinking about NN over NV, but nah. I'll be in South Naperville tonight for this one.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
Some of us wouldn't consider that an upset. Palatine has always had HE's number, even the year they went to the 6A semifinals Palatine beat them 30-7 in the season finale.
With Hoffman being 7-1 and palatine 5-3 I would say so. Especially with phs being so inconsistent. With that being said, I think Palatine will put up 40+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT