ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

@feeto Is this your worst year of upset specials? You were on fire last season! What happened?
Feeto or Ofeet as he is known in some circles now has the Curse of Saint Montini (canonized this weekend) upon him for his pick last year against Montini. I've been told that the merciful Saint Montini has now been appeased and Feeto is back in good graces and is now on his own. Can he go 0- for whatever? Thoughts and prayers?

Feeto or Ofeet as he is known in some circles now has the Curse of Saint Montini (canonized this weekend) upon him for his pick last year against Montini. I've been told that the merciful Saint Montini has now been appeased and Feeto is back in good graces and is now on his own. Can he go 0- for whatever? Thoughts and prayers?

Ha! Nice one! Feeto had a great year last year because according to him a #13 ranked team who defeated the #12 ranked team was considered an "upset." LOL!

Reactions: Gene K.
Feeto, I’m thinking this way. You’ve been picking teams that have a chance to win. If you pick a team that has a million to one chance, like JCA, I think you have a better chance to break the slump. Reverse psychology. You have nothing to lose at this point. Lol

Reactions: feeto
feeto,

I have been reading this thread and see a lot of people are giving you a hard time for being winless in your picks this year. Well I want you to know I think you are doing a great job!

Keep up the good work!

I'm not offend by any of this. I'm having a horrible year. I'll do my best to turn it around in the postseason. I dish it all year, I can certainly take what I deserve back at me.

Reactions: Dual-triple_threat
I'm not offend by any of this. I'm having a horrible year. I'll do my best to turn it around in the postseason. I dish it all year, I can certainly take what I deserve back at me.
I look at it this way. Who remembers someone who is 4-5 or 5-4 in any kind of records? Nobody!!!! If your gonna make a name for yourself, go 9-0 or 0-9. Your name will be in the big lights. Isn’t that what we all strive for? Lmao.

I look at it this way. Who remembers someone who is 4-5 or 5-4 in any kind of records? Nobody!!!! If your gonna make a name for yourself, go 9-0 or 0-9. Your name will be in the big lights. Isn’t that what we all strive for? Lmao.
So, with that being said, JCA is your logical choice for this weeks game. Lol. Put your big boy pants on and be somebody and go into the history books with your head held high. Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT