ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone has a cell phone

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
I’m sure most if not all have a smart phone so please post scores on Edgytim. With coverage being so bad from the newspapers let’s help each other out. Also post the updated scores in the subject line so we don’t have to scroll through the whole thread looking for the score. Thanks for your help!

The biggest problem I have seen with clear updates is when a secondary poster has an update to post but he is not the originator of the thread. AKA he can't update the score in the thread title for easy convenience.

It would probably take a design change to the forum to allow either 1) a secondary title that any updater can edit (or) 2) an ability to edit the thread title even when he's not the originator {not sure this would be feasible}.

The biggest problem I have seen with clear updates is when a secondary poster has an update to post but he is not the originator of the thread. AKA he can't update the score in the thread title for easy convenience.

It would probably take a design change to the forum to allow either 1) a secondary title that any updater can edit (or) 2) an ability to edit the thread title even when he's not the originator {not sure this would be feasible}.
It’s not - would be used for evil.

I like this site for coverage, opinions, and general tom foolery, but I think the Score Stream app is best option for scores.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT