ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all make a pact?!?! Start posting scores this season!

Please post scores if you are able. Also edit the thread and put the score in there. Thanks!
This might be what you already said in the part I made Bold and Italic, but it would be super helpful to edit the Thread Title with the latest score also. This is especially helpful when you're watching a couple games Live and you just need a quick update on a few more games.

Reactions: MS4EVER
Like this?

CCHS 28 Chic MC 14 2:00 left in the 4th.
That actually bring up a very good point. With 2 Mount Carmel's and the opponent being CCHS they might think you're talking about the little MC.

Try to be clear when one Name or abbreviation may lead to confusion. We don't all know, who is palying who that weekend. :)

There, I fixed it for you.

Make sure to link highlight clips and game interviews

Give us a 1 to 10 rating on concessions and your recommended concession item.

• Love
Reactions: DocOC23 and MS4EVER
Ope!!!

ESL 62
[BIG]MTC 35
Final

What a mindblowing final 1:30 of play!!!
East St Louis
East St. Louis, IL, USA
Chi-Mt Carmel
Chicago, IL, USA
Actual Score00
Most Likely2824
Median2926
Mean30.8327.52
Win Probability56%44%
Best of Single Game 3 Game Series 5 Game Series 7 Game Series Sim
Simulation Results
East St Louis27Chi-Mt Carmel24(1-0-0)
East St Louis14Chi-Mt Carmel55(1-1-0)
East St Louis22Chi-Mt Carmel20(2-1-0)
East St Louis49Chi-Mt Carmel34(3-1-0)
East St Louis10Chi-Mt Carmel12(3-2-0)
East St Louis33Chi-Mt Carmel28(4-2-0)
MarginTotalEast St LouisChi-Mt Carmel

Give us a 1 to 10 rating on concessions and your recommended concession item.
Eventhough they're a bitter rival, looking forward to the away game @ Barrington this year. Gotta give props where due.. their pork chop sandwich is astounding! Easy 10, only issue is a couple of times in the past when I've been there they've run out early

That actually bring up a very good point. With 2 Mount Carmel's and the opponent being CCHS they might think you're talking about the little MC.

Try to be clear when one Name or abbreviation may lead to confusion. We don't all know, who is palying who that weekend. :)

There, I fixed it for you.

Kevin, you should know the MC rule of thumb around here!

MC = Mt. Carmel Chicago
MCHS = Montini
Mt. Carmel = that school downstate somewhere

It's also very easy to embed Twitter postings into the message board post just copy the URL from Twitter and paste it into the posting and it should show up.
What ever happened to the Twitter feed that used to be on here. That was great for a couple years

Kevin, you should know the MC rule of thumb around here!

MC = Mt. Carmel Chicago
MCHS = Montini
Mt. Carmel = that school downstate somewhere
I'm going to just give a little love for downstate football here... you can toss this in your pile of trivial BS you could care less about if you like.

Mt Carmel isn't exactly some random school downstate. I'm sure you meant this to be in jest... but it should be noted that while not quite to the pedigree of Montini and MC, the Golden Aces are no slouch with over 100 years of football played. They just don't hold a plethora of hardware like the other two...

Mt. Carmel (Chicago) : 793-255-30 [.736] || 99 yrs || 14 Titles || 5 Runners-up
Montini Catholic : 385-197-3 [.658] || 55 yrs || 6 Titles || 3 Runners-up
Mt. Carmel (IL) : 656-302-31 [.663] || 102 yrs || 1 Title || 4 Runners-up

Reactions: Gene K.
I'm going to just give a little love for downstate football here... you can toss this in your pile of trivial BS you could care less about if you like.

Mt Carmel isn't exactly some random school downstate. I'm sure you meant this to be in jest... but it should be noted that while not quite to the pedigree of Montini and MC, the Golden Aces are no slouch with over 100 years of football played. They just don't hold a plethora of hardware like the other two...

You must be new here.

Long timer jokes need explanation I guess, but it wasn't a jab at the Golden Aces at all. Great program historically.

You must be new here.

Long timer jokes need explanation I guess, but it wasn't a jab at the Golden Aces at all. Great program historically.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT