Position: WR/ATH

High School:
Edwardsville

Graduation Year: 2019

Height: 6-foot-1

Weight: 182 pounds

Video Link:

My impressions of Kendall Abdur Rahman:
I have yet to see Abdur Rahman in live game action or on the hoof. Abdur Rahman has been a name to watch for the Tigers over the past few seasons and besides playing QB and S in 2017 for the Tigers Abdur Rahman has also played RB/WR at times.

Evaluation of Kendall Abdur Rahman:
Abdur Rahman is all about speed and athleticism in his overall game. Abdur Rahman has terrific quickness, first step and seems to get up to full speed in a step or two. Abdur Rahman also is a very fluid and quick twitch type of athlete who also has good overall awareness, vision and instincts whether on defense or running the Tigers offense under center. Abdur Rahman on the defensive side of the ball also shows some impressive toughness and isn't afraid to play physical when required. Abdur Rahman also has the uncanny ability to make opposing defenders miss and seems to be able to cut at a moments notice while also possessing terrific overall body control.

Questions or possible room for improvement for Kendall Abdur Rahman? What position will Abdur Rahman play at the next level? Is he a slot? Corner? RPO quarterback? Safety? Also how much more size/weight/strength can Abdur Rahman add at the next level? Regardless of an eventual position at the next level Abdur Rahman will need to continue to progress and develop once he's asked/allowed to train and work on say one specific position.

Projected level:

Rivals.com has Abdur Rahman ranked as a mid 3 star name and based off of just the video I've seen I can definitely agree with that ranking for now (taking into account that I haven't seen Abdur Rahman live in person yet). Abdur Rahman is a high level athlete who shows the overall physical ability to play at several positions at the high college level. The next 8-12 months will no question provide more answers on Abdur Rahman's eventual position in college along with getting a much better idea of his eventual ranking. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing and evaluating Kendall Abdur Rahman live sooner rather than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News