ADVERTISEMENT

ESCC Championship Redhawks @ Roadrunners

Southland Fan 2016

Oct 13, 2016
Nazareth faces there first quality opponent of the year in Marist. They will have bad taste in mouth after Red hawks whooped them last year and will be looking for revenge. I get Nazareth is very good but I do not think this game will be a blow out in any fashion. Marist offense is averaging almost 45 points a game the last 3 weeks. They are hot. Should be a FANTASTIC game.

Nazareth faces there first quality opponent of the year in Marist. They will have bad taste in mouth after Red hawks whooped them last year and will be looking for revenge. I get Nazareth is very good but I do not think this game will be a blow out in any fashion. Marist offense is averaging almost 45 points a game the last 3 weeks. They are hot. Should be a FANTASTIC game.
Agree, Marist is very good. It’ll be a great game. I think Naz has played some decent teams however.

Marist likes to run QB Markett. If he runs as much as he has in previous games, he should be prepared to get hit hard and often. They played Skalitzky at RB against JCA. Ran a lot of empty backfield sets against ND. Will be interesting to see how they attack the Naz defense. Naz has the athletes to match up with Jadon Thompson.

How does the Redhawk defense match up against Naz and their fleet of athletes? Not well, IMO. Naz wins by at least two scores.

Marist usually has a good team and this year is no different. They played BR very close so I look for a good game but IMO Naz has two many weapons on offense and defense and should win this game.

I’m looking forward to the Marist and Naz game. Jadon is my nephew. He knows most of Naz skill positions players. Because they play together on the Midwest Boom 7on7. I am interested in seeing if Naz is going to go single coverage or double coverage against him?

Reactions: Gene K. and Skins93
I’m looking forward to the Marist and Naz game. Jadon is my nephew. He knows most of Naz skill positions players. Because they play together on the Midwest Boom 7on7. I am interested in seeing if Naz is going to go single coverage or double coverage against him?

This should give us all a better look at just how good Naz really is. Big test for them.

Reactions: Gene K.
LOL, First quality opponent! That comment is a joke right?

Naz has played and handily dispatched quality opponents this year. The two best teams in the conference meet to determine who’s the best. Nothing more needs to be said. I’m looking forward to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT