ADVERTISEMENT

Desperate Times calls for . . . . .

A+ trolling from Mahomes here. Counting to ten to remind the Bears where he got drafted in 2017... Poor Mitch

https://t.co/ncX7ckju75
Oh, you're waaay past trolling. You are well into the "stalking" stage. LOL!

You have made yourself very, very clear about your "stalkee." Trubisky, like most Bears' QBs of the past, needs more help. Mahomes, if he was here, wouldn't be as good as he is in KC with this offense the Bears have in Chicago.

Reactions: Gene K.
Oh, you're waaay past trolling. You are well into the "stalking" stage. LOL!

You have made yourself very, very clear about your "stalkee." Trubisky, like most Bears' QBs of the past, needs more help. Mahomes, if he was here, wouldn't be as good as he is in KC with this offense the Bears have in Chicago.

Mahomes is the John Elway of our day.

Trubisky is the NFL version of Doug Flutie of our day.

I will talk about this till the cows come home when you pass on Mahomes and Watson

I think everybody gets it at this point so here are 2 observations:
  1. No, you weren't saying this during the draft
  2. Revisionist history is easy
  3. Beating a dead horse (particularly this one) doesn't make anyone think you're some kind of genius GM in street clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: LTHSALUM76
No im not gm and don't get paid to be one but i would not have traded up to get a average quarterback and again it was the wrong pick period

Reactions: Wassup13
Too late now.

They passed on my guys so I'm now a Texans and Chiefs fan.

Not to mention Nick K the LB. Is my favorite player still with the Bears?

With this talk about Bridgewater (although that's "Water under the Bridge now," ) and hiring coaches on the offensive side of the ball who have worked with Nick Foles and that Redhead from Cincy, you think the "MT is our QB" mantra was not Pace's intent after all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT