ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to LZ

bmwmike

Sep 1, 2018
i know i have been tough on the team this year. But nice recovery to end up playing toe to toe with one of the best teams in the state. That was a gutsy game. If you told me LZ had a chance after seeing mount carmel's size during warmups i would say LZ had no chance to win.

So there i was watching LZ up 14-10 with 3 minutes to go. They just could not get that one last stop. Great game though. Great performance.

Luke Dwyer had a monster game. Basically took over the game.

Last edited:
The talented Sophomore Linebacker battle between Odeluga and Sanborn was as advised. Both outstanding players
Yea that Odeluga was fast and the sky is the limit for him. Sanborn will be a star too. But the player of the game for LZ was number 9, linebacker Luke Dwyer. I don't know how many tackles he had but it was pretty amazing. He dominated that field today. I can see why he was selected to play in the blue-grey all American game.

Last edited:
Yea that Odeluga was fast and the sky is the limit for him. Sanborn will be a star too. But the player of the game for LZ was number 9, linebacker Luke Dwyer. I don't know how many tackles he had but it was pretty amazing. He dominated that field today. I can see why he was selected to play in the blue-grey all American game.
Dwyer is a STUD, I was very impressed with him vs Naz.

Yes his name was announced numerous times, played a great game!

Reactions: caleih22

In case you missed seeing Luke Dwyer this year. On the first play he takes out number 4 and even a MC coach goes flying. Surprised they even got up after that . . .

https://t.co/wp9xjJt7YU?amp=1

Reactions: CG Fan
Best LB In the state. Surprised he’s not headed to a power 5 school?

Meh I would cool the jets a little in “best LB in the state” rhetoric when I’m not even sure he’s the best Lb in his own conference. Great player no doubt but not the best in the state.

Reactions: Tain33 and Bowie50
So who’s the best in state? Or in his conference?

I would take Juan delacruz or the kid from a Stevenson. Personally I think Sanborn was better at least this year.

In the state - haven’t seen everyone

Meh I would cool the jets a little in “best LB in the state” rhetoric when I’m not even sure he’s the best Lb in his own conference. Great player no doubt but not the best in the state.
I have to agree to disagree on that one. The Stevenson kid that just got an offer from Wisconsin--Luke was a way better player this year. He played at a higher level than little Sanborn, again, who is only a sophmore. Again, agree to disagree.

Reactions: Eringobragh
I have to agree to disagree on that one. The Stevenson kid that just got an offer from Wisconsin--Luke was a way better player this year. He played at a higher level than little Sanborn, again, who is only a sophmore. Again, agree to disagree.

Fair enough. I don't think you can discount DeLaCruz from Warren either.

Reactions: Bowie50
Speaking of LZ LB pedigree, does the Moskal boy play to a level anything like his older brother did in high school (understanding he's still only a Jr)?

Speaking of LZ LB pedigree, does the Moskal boy play to a level anything like his older brother did in high school (understanding he's still only a Jr)?
Not quite. He should be an important piece next year though.

Batavia has 3 LB's that are just as good.. Definitely not going to say they are best in the state, but I'm happy as heck they play for the team I root for..
Dwyer and Jansey, just selected first team all state.

Can we at least agree that LZ has the best Italian Sausage in the State?

Can we at least agree that LZ has the best Italian Sausage in the State?

absolutely not!
there is no way in hell any northside place has better sausage than any southside place...hahaha, they like redhot hot dogs up there. those skins are like chewing through rubber.
and everyone knows that steamed/boiled dogs are the best.

Reactions: Gene K. and NazDad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT