ADVERTISEMENT

College Bowl Games (Illinois Players)

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
We have a lot of bowl games coming up. List some players from Illinois that are on these teams rosters.

Anyone in particular you really want to watch?

For me its #88 freshman TE Nate Muersch for Miami/Ohio (Montini)

Also #27 soph DB Jermari Harris for Iowa (Montini).

Reactions: lookoutforliam
Lake Park has Jacub Panasiuk (the last of the two brothers there) at Michigan State in the Peach Bowl & then Perrion Winfrey(also Lake Park) was supposed to be playing for Oklahoma vs. Oregon but just declared for the draft and opted out, which is a shame.

Bolingbrook

Brandon Walters Army
DeShaun Mallory -Mich St
Justin Walters Notre Dame
I'Shawn Stewart E Michigan
Micha Dew-Treadway Minnesota

Justin Lynch and Darius Byrd-North Central
John Williams and Malik Rainey - Cincy
Tyler McLaurin - Michigan

Reactions: epicbret
AJ & JJ Michigan.
Of all these players listed how many are starters or see playing time? I know both AJ & JJ get playing time. AJ is full time punt returner and sees game time at WR. JJ sees time at QB but mostly for run situations and an occasional pass or trick play. I don’t know a lot about the other kids that’s why I ask. I hope they all get some playing time.

AJ & JJ Michigan.
Of all these players listed how many are starters or see playing time? I know both AJ & JJ get playing time. AJ is full time punt returner and sees game time at WR. JJ sees time at QB but mostly for run situations and an occasional pass or trick play. I don’t know a lot about the other kids that’s why I ask. I hope they all get some playing time.

Good question but playing or not I am just very happy they get the opportunity to go to a bowl game.

AJ & JJ Michigan.
Noah Shannon is starting DT at Iowa.

Reactions: corey90
AJ & JJ Michigan.
Trevor Keegan from CLS, starter at Left guard, as covid sophmore. Honorable mention All Big Ten.

AJ & JJ Michigan.
All the ESL kids are starters except Macon at QB for Mizzou.

Might see a whole lot more if the Illini play in the Gator Bowl
I would love it, but god would they get blown out by Wake Forest. If they do get it, I would think they push the game back a little, no? Giving the Illini only a week at best to prepare when they haven't been practicing at all, some seniors already moving on....

I would love it, but god would they get blown out by Wake Forest. If they do get it, I would think they push the game back a little, no? Giving the Illini only a week at best to prepare when they haven't been practicing at all, some seniors already moving on....
Wake plays no defense. Illinois would run all over them. The Illini defense is not bad. Wake would likely win but aside from the Wisconsin game the Illini were competitive. Not sure how fast they can get players back in town and ready to play.

Jayden Reed- MSU (Metea Valley & central) had a great year
Antonio Johnson - Texas A&M even tho game cancelled (ESL)
Treadwells little brother plays DB at liberty, their bowl game had already been played.
JJ McCarthy- hopefully he gets more playing time, much better imo than the kid theyve started this year but thats Jim Harbaugh for ya.
Brandon Walters - Army : Playing right now against Mizzou in the armed forces bowl

Naperville Central via Metea Valley represented very well for Michigan State in their win over Pitt in the Peach Bowl
Payton Thorne | 29/50 354yds 3 TD 1 INT 133.3 RAT
Jayden Redd | 6 REC 80yds 2 TD

Stevenson's one year starter and Wheaton College walk-on led Purdue to a 48-45 Music City Bowl OT win over Tennessee in the most exciting postseason bowl game to date.
Aidan O'Connell | 26/47 534yds 5 TD 3 INT 173.1 RAT

Naperville Central via Metea Valley represented very well for Michigan State in their win over Pitt in the Peach Bowl
Payton Thorne | 29/50 354yds 3 TD 1 INT 133.3 RAT
Jayden Redd | 6 REC 80yds 2 TD

Stevenson's one year starter and Wheaton College walk-on led Purdue to a 48-45 Music City Bowl OT win over Tennessee in the most exciting postseason bowl game to date.
Aidan O'Connell | 26/47 534yds 5 TD 3 INT 173.1 RAT
And in that Peach Bowl win for MSU Jacub Panasiuk (Lake Park) had 2 TFLs and a sack (in the final drive before the pick 6 to seal it). Jacub also set the MSU record last night for most career games played by a Spartan. Super happy for him and look forward to seeing him join his brother Mike in the NFL this summer.

And in that Peach Bowl win for MSU Jacub Panasiuk (Lake Park) had 2 TFLs and a sack (in the final drive before the pick 6 to seal it). Jacub also set the MSU record last night for most career games played by a Spartan. Super happy for him and look forward to seeing him join his brother Mike in the NFL this summer.
Thank you...I knew I was forgetting someone

Reactions: Hfbfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT