ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Hope Academy said it best!!! 2 thumbs up.

superac777

Aug 28, 2006
Before I get to Hope Academy I want to thank Edgy for being patient with me.I have passion about sports like none other including High School Football.I hate it when low numbers, illegal players, school strikes, etc cause football games being cancelled.I am pro police, pro military big time.So with that being said I am flushing myself after this post.I have to say my heart & feelings which may make many of you mad & accuse me of being racist.Hope Academy said the same thing I've said all along.Stupid to cancel any game because of certain people.Get on Twitter and go look it up for yourselves.God Bless you Hope Academy,Edgy and the rest.BTW because of certain people not knowing how to act that many of you protect(which is part of the problem) Edwardsville Metro East Lutheran went 600 miles round trip for nothing and not playing that game may cost them the playoffs.Hope Academy played while Providence had no nuggets like Wheaton St Francis and Bishop Mac last year
Oct 5
Chicago Hope Academy may be the only city High School that refuses to cancel their Senior Night Football game. Fear of rioting has all the other schools canceling. Hope refuses to back down to this fear mongering. There is a game tonight at 2641 West Harrison.

Reactions: Gene K. and IgorStL
I like most of what you say, but unfortunately probably gotta say “vaya con dios amigo”.

Superac77: Sorry to see you go. I've always thought you put your thoughts on things in a proper manner and defended your position in an appropriate manner. Some people may not like it but that's their problem not yours.

We are now living in a society that degrades or shouts down different opinions if that opinion is against their own. I think you should reconsider your leaving. Edgy has been pretty fair and wants this site to stay HS football oriented which is the way it should be but that said I have seen some very questionable stuff on here non football related which IMO should have been flushed. I agreed with you on Hope Academy and its a damn shame that fear of violence would cause the cancellation of any football game in this country, HS or not. I'm pro-military and pro-police but I'm staying.

Reactions: Jchill-1
Congrats to hope ,looks like they are doing a great job as confirmed by the edge man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT