ADVERTISEMENT

CG 36 CL Central 35 Final

CG goes for 2 point conversion with no time left. Stones.
Tough year for the CG program. Three regular season losses and third time that has happened since 2004; but those losses were to two good 8A programs and the #1 team in 6A. I didn’t expect such a close game against CLC and while I wasn’t there, I got the updates on MCS and CG trailed almost all game.

Chance they could get a second-round match up with PR, but it would be at CG. Not sure that matters this year. Will be interesting to see if they can step up their game in the playoffs; but maybe they just don’t have the talent this year to do so.

Tough year for the CG program. Three regular season losses and third time that has happened since 2004; but those losses were to two good 8A programs and the #1 team in 6A. I didn’t expect such a close game against CLC and while I wasn’t there, I got the updates on MCS and CG trailed almost all game.

Chance they could get a second-round match up with PR, but it would be at CG. Not sure that matters this year. Will be interesting to see if they can step up their game in the playoffs; but maybe they just don’t have the talent this year to do so.

Big question, Al's beef pregame in Chicago or somewhere else else on Taylor?

not going to lie, CLC game reminded me of DeKalb last year. We were looking ahead to our rematch with PR. This year, however, we will get the rematch.

Now healthy, and our back ups getting more experience than expected, I like our chances. PR is hurt, Samson isn't the same, and the attitude of the coaches and players is poor. Looking forward to drinking at Lord Stanley's in a few weeks (if it's still around).

Also, JR Tojans are a FORCE this year again at TCYFL. #1 seed in Varsity top division. PR JR program, non-existant. No really, no varsity team. Guess that streak is ova! Tojans will once again rule the FOX!!!!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT