ADVERTISEMENT

Boring Start to 2023 Season

MalleusMaleficarum

Sep 14, 2021
A number of Friday's games have been pushed back to a later start time. In a just ( football) world, schools would suspend classes today and today's games would have a 1:00 p.m. start time. This would add an element of drama to the games (for the fans, coaches, players and training/medical staffs) and would definitely determine which teams have taken off-season conditioning seriously!

While it is true that the playing conditions would be tough (some would even say, brutal), think of the PRIDE the players who persevered would have facing their parents, girl/boyfriends and fans!!!! Playing in these conditions would definitely deserve it's own section in the particular school's yearbook. Since some would view the playing conditions as extraordinarily extreme, I could even see the IHSA proposing a certificate be given to each player who survived the conditions in REASONABLY good shape.

More comments on this could be made, but my TONGUE is starting to really hurt my CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
A number of Friday's games have been pushed back to a later start time. In a just ( football) world, schools would suspend classes today and today's games would have a 1:00 p.m. start time. This would add an element of drama to the games (for the fans, coaches, players and training/medical staffs) and would definitely determine which teams have taken off-season conditioning seriously!

While it is true that the playing conditions would be tough (some would even say, brutal), think of the PRIDE the players who persevered would have facing their parents, girl/boyfriends and fans!!!! Playing in these conditions would definitely deserve it's own section in the particular school's yearbook. Since some would view the playing conditions as extraordinarily extreme, I could even see the IHSA proposing a certificate be given to each player who survived the conditions in REASONABLY good shape.

More comments on this could be made, but my TONGUE is starting to really hurt my CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the “sauce” early aye?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT