ADVERTISEMENT

Bolingbrook 19 at Lincoln-Way East 35 Halftime

WIU78

Dec 27, 2006
Great game. Frosh QB1 for the Brook is the real deal. Solid football game. I think this is going to the end folks.

Reactions: jvp123
I was very impressed with Bolingbrook especially the receivers and QB. This team will make noise this year. They struggled to run the ball against the East defense but who doesn’t. I will also say both teams had to many penalties. It was great meeting up with CrossBones. The Raiders are a dangerous fun team and will only get better as the season progresses. I am a fan! Total respect!
Go East!
Go Raiders!

Reactions: eireog
Bones can we get a recap? Also do the rest of us mortals have a chance?

Amen to that Cross Bones but we are hoping Loyola and the Brook can stay north. LWE is too far south to play your way. Oh and you nailed the analysis for the pregame..Jake Scianna for the Griffins with two INT’s tonight…yes he can drop into coverage. Your receivers around the QB understudy are darn good. I was looking for #2, #1 and Williams of course the entire game. Good luck in Conference going forward!

Bones can we get a recap? Also do the rest of us mortals have a chance?
Don’t acknowledge MS4EVER Cross Bones.He is trying to steal your QB with Maine South Swagger High’s passing scemes he would be all world! Seriously MS4EVER he is that good. LWE just had better balance tonight and didn’t lose poise. Great HS game and only mid-season.

Amen to that Cross Bones but we are hoping Loyola and the Brook can stay north. LWE is too far south to play your way. Oh and you nailed the analysis for the pregame..Jake Scianna for the Griffins with two INT’s tonight…yes he can drop into coverage. Your receivers around the QB understudy are darn good. I was looking for #2, #1 and Williams of course the entire game. Good luck in Conference going forward!
Sciana's INTs were HUGE. Showed attention to detail and quality preparation. My question about Sciana was whether he would be able to cover #24 or #0 on routes. But those two were doing pass pro for the most part due to a strong LWE DL. Against lesser pressure those guys are catching passes.

But again excellent performance by East. They are the gold standard along with MS and LA in 8A. The rest of us have to get on that level.

Great game! I’d seen tape of the BB QB, but seeing him live was something else. The way he was moving around the pocket and throwing some absolute dimes was impressive to say the least. They‘re going to be a nightmare matchup in the playoffs and I’d be totally fine if the next time East plays them is in 2023. Also, I think #6 just made his 47th tackle of the night while I was posting this.

I was very impressed with Bolingbrook especially the receivers and QB. This team will make noise this year. They struggled to run the ball against the East defense but who doesn’t. I will also say both teams had to many penalties. It was great meeting up with CrossBones. The Raiders are a dangerous fun team and will only get better as the season progresses. I am a fan! Total respect!
Go East!
Go Raiders!
I just want to know when the Frosh QB is scheduled to transfer to Naperville Central. God knows that Central can’t score.

ok, ok , ok…. Kidding, but couldn’t resist!

I’m just hoping he stays in IL and don’t transfer to IMG lol. Sounds like a great game, so much for my LWE by 3 tds prediction lol. I will definitely have Bolingbrook on my list of teams to scope out in coming years to see this kid!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT