ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln-Way East 10- Bradley Bourbonnais 3. Half time.

WIU78

Dec 27, 2006
The good news is the game is in Frankfort. The bad news is the Boilers always have “interesting” games vs the Griffins. I can say for whatever reason this matchup is the least predictable of all of Lincoln-Way East’s opponents, and throwing in the coaches son at QB1 is more of a concern. Picking a winner ir a survivor is not easy.

This game always concerns me. I think the Griffins got this one because they are playing at home. I agree with you this game is very unpredictable. Hopefully the Griffins have a fast start. Defense needs to watch for the trick plays.

This game always concerns me. I think the Griffins got this one because they are playing at home. I agree with you this game is very unpredictable. Hopefully the Griffins have a fast start. Defense needs to watch for the trick plays.
Usually Bradley has the skill to be considered dangerous. They can not give East too much help on either side of the ball. If the Boiler defense can maximize the number of high-probability passing downs, that could make the Griffin offense more one-dimensional. In that case, however, QB scramble remains a big weapon. I really wonder what the Batavia formula involved to make that Week 2 game so tight. The game at East is a huge plus for them as you wisely stated.

You LWE guys aren't fooling me. I have the Griffins in a debacle.

This is a typical Bradley-Bourbonnais game 10-3 Griffins at the half. Boilers get the ball to start the third. Good news…Boilers threw their first INT of the year. Hold on folks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT