ADVERTISEMENT

Bears

The run defense the last 2/3 weeks sucks. Is Eberflus calling the D?

And when will ATHLETIC Williams just move a foot to the left or right to avoid the sack and gain positive and probable first-down yardage?

We get it: you are a pocket passer but for crying out loud.

I know they just scored, but does Keenan Allen ever run a pattern more than three yards or is his foot in that bad of shape 🤔

. . . and it's only his 5th game! I love the fact they can drive downfield with like 5/6 consecutive pass plays, similar to what Brady and his offense did.
It must be exhausting for you to watch a game where you go from calling out the defense and questioning why Williams doesn't run after the first 2 series of the game to comparing him to Brady by the end of the game.

I see you decided to ignore the last sentence I wrote, but that's fine. I hope Waldron continues to improve which would include not being a finesse team
I ignored it because I don't necessarily remember the play, but I don't see how motion is cutesy either.

It must be exhausting for you to watch a game where you go from calling out the defense and questioning why Williams doesn't run after the first 2 series of the game to comparing him to Brady by the end of the game.
And why do you care? You are exhausting. I encourage you to click on the "ignore" tab then. My point was . . wait a minute, I don't owe any explanation to you.

Are you the one who wishes Fields was still on this team? You must be eating bowls of stupid for breakfast each morning. Maybe you should watch Caleb Williams more and stop analyzing every word on my posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4Afan
And why do you care? You are exhausting. I encourage you to click on the "ignore" tab then. My point was . . wait a minute, I don't owe any explanation to you.

Are you the one who wishes Fields was still on this team? You must be eating bowls of stupid for breakfast each morning. Maybe you should watch Caleb Williams more and stop analyzing every word on my posts.
I don't care whatsoever, just found your range of emotions humorous.

I did watch Williams, closely. He looked good. Made some really nice throws and made some mistakes as well. Still holding onto the ball too long and seemed indecisive at times.

I do wish they kept Fields, he's got a better record (PIT game pending). Should have drafted Harrison and Alt.

Reactions: forlouann
Love a good easy win. O looked good, build on this. Yes, I know who they played.
Good confidence builder and glad the Jags got a win today so they got that out of the way going into next week. If they win next week then the bye couldn't be at a worse time. They'd be building something and the bye could kill that momentum.

I do wish they kept Fields, he's got a better record (PIT game pending). Should have drafted Harrison and Alt.
The Steelers record has everything to do with their defense and very little to do with Fields.

Williams is a heck of a lot more decisive through 5 games than Fields ever was. Fields held the ball so long because he either could not read the defense or didn’t have the arm to fit the ball in a tight window so he wouldn’t pull the trigger. Williams has gotten the ball out quickly with regularity in these first 5 games. Today he had a few times when he held it but nothing was open yet he was still trying to give his guys a chance to get open. Fields would have taken off.

Reactions: corey90
The Steelers record has everything to do with their defense and very little to do with Fields.

Williams is a heck of a lot more decisive through 5 games than Fields ever was. Fields held the ball so long because he either could not read the defense or didn’t have the arm to fit the ball in a tight window so he wouldn’t pull the trigger. Williams has gotten the ball out quickly with regularity in these first 5 games. Today he had a few times when he held it but nothing was open yet he was still trying to give his guys a chance to get open. Fields would have taken off.
And it's worked for him. Yes, the Steelers have a good defense, but guess what, so do the Bears.

And it's worked for him. Yes, the Steelers have a good defense, but guess what, so do the Bears.
Williams has done something in 5 games that Fields didn’t in two plus seasons - throw for over 300 yards twice.

We are just seeing the start of Williams career. He’s gotten better each week which is what you hope to see from a first year player. We didn’t see that kind of progression from Justin.

I’m happy he’s doing well in Pittsburgh - but let’s not confuse what Fields has done with what Williams is doing.

And wins aren’t a QB stat - ever

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Panthers are pretty terrible, but I like how Caleb has been progressing.
I also like Waldron better. I thought his last two games were a ton better than the first few.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT