ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Henning-Illinois Guy!

So what he’s an Illinois guy! Why so crabby?

Who cares Michigan is hot garbage. There are plenty of guys from Illinois that do good things no need to make a thread about each one.

Who cares Michigan is hot garbage. There are plenty of guys from Illinois that do good things no need to make a thread about each one.
I am not a Michigan fan but I am a fan of both AJ & JJ.
So if Michigan is hot garbage what does that make Northern Illinois?
Although Michigan hasn’t played anyone worth a crap they might be better than you think. Only time will tell if they can finally beat OSU. This would be the year since the OSU defense looks very average.

Reactions: Bowie50
Although Michigan hasn’t played anyone worth a crap they might be better than you think. Only time will tell if they can finally beat OSU. This would be the year since the OSU defense looks very average.
Michigan might have 3 losses by the time they get to OSU. Buckeyes might have a couple too

Reactions: ClownBaby
I am not a Michigan fan but I am a fan of both AJ & JJ.
So if Michigan is hot garbage what does that make Northern Illinois?
It makes NIU a MAC team, how far has Michigan fallen that you are going celebrate a big win in a payday game?

It makes NIU a MAC team, how far has Michigan fallen that you are going celebrate a big win in a payday game?

Maybe
I am not celebrating anything. I already told you I am not a Michigan fan just a fan of AJ & JJ. I am just saying OSU isn’t very good and their defense especially against the run looks like crap. Lot of season left let’s see how it goes I will be rooting for both of the Illinois guys.

Clown
You still think they are hot garbage? Lol
Just having fun.
I think the season is shaping up to be a good final game for once? OSU defense looks so so against the run and Michigan is a running team fist pass second.

Reactions: Dual-triple_threat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT