ADVERTISEMENT

A modest proposal

LFC78

Nov 30, 2012
I absolutely appreciate everyone posting score on the live update. I look forward to them every Friday whether I'm sitting at home or watching some local game or another. However, I sure wish the posters would refer to the teams they are posting about as their school names and not their nicknames. I'm not as hardcore as a lot of you so I don't know who you are talking about if you post that the Sea Rays took a 14-0 lead over the Otters.

I realize beggars can't be choosers, but it sure would be nice (for this H.S. football fan, at least) if I knew who you guys are talking about.

Thanks for listening.

I absolutely appreciate everyone posting score on the live update. I look forward to them every Friday whether I'm sitting at home or watching some local game or another. However, I sure wish the posters would refer to the teams they are posting about as their school names and not their nicknames. I'm not as hardcore as a lot of you so I don't know who you are talking about if you post that the Sea Rays took a 14-0 lead over the Otters.

I realize beggars can't be choosers, but it sure would be nice (for this H.S. football fan, at least) if I knew who you guys are talking about.

Thanks for listening.

Are you a Forester?

Reactions: Bowie50 and ignazio

Thanks for listening.

I didn't hear a damn word you typed, but you make a point. We, as posters, forget to update the scores as well.

Thanks for listening.

+1. I'm somewhat late to the game but I think there's a lot of people like us who struggle with this on this site.

Yes. A long, long time ago.

A

I got your avatar for you:
ci_21043.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT