ADVERTISEMENT

6A Seeding Shakeup?

gmacker

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2022
It seems as of right now, Geneva and Cary Grove are in the upper bracket (again) while ESL is in the lower. When ESL loses to IMG, and assuming both Geneva and CG win out, do either/both have a chance to leap frog ESL and shake up the bracket?

It seems as of right now, Geneva and Cary Grove are in the upper bracket (again) while ESL is in the lower. When ESL loses to IMG, and assuming both Geneva and CG win out, do either/both have a chance to leap frog ESL and shake up the bracket?
Since ESL will be south and C-G/Geneva will be north, it doesn’t matter. ESL can’t be “leap frogged” by either of those two teams.
North and south are each seeded 1-16 in class 6A and below.

I am not sure ESL is going to lose to IMG.
looking at IMG they don’t appear to be the best version of themselves. ESL seems to be a step above previous years. I have a feeling this is going to be a close game.

looking at IMG they don’t appear to be the best version of themselves. ESL seems to be a step above previous years. I have a feeling this is going to be a close game.

Cause they lost a game???
#1 in FL and #6 nationally…
Might be close but why is this not the best version of IMG?

Reactions: 4Afan
How much of IMG have you watched?

Cause they lost a game???
#1 in FL and #6 nationally…
Might be close but why is this not the best version of IMG?
No this is definitely not one of IMG better teams, again if only only if the O-line blocks and defense wrap up on tackles Eastside has a chance. #6 in the country is a bit of a stretch to me. I think LWE would have game them a game if they would have met week 2. Perhaps pulled it off.

Reactions: corey90
No this is definitely not one of IMG better teams, again if only only if the O-line blocks and defense wrap up on tackles Eastside has a chance. #6 in the country is a bit of a stretch to me. I think LWE would have game them a game if they would have met week 2. Perhaps pulled it off.
I like the way you think Flyerforlife.
Take it to IMG. IMG hasn’t played any of the top teams like St. John Bosco or Mater Dei Duncanville etc. The best team (Corner Canyon UT) they played was ranked 19th nationally and they lost. Most of the other teams were 4-3 records or less. IMG maybe 6th but I believe it’s for reputation only. Flyers got this game. Go kick some A$$ and make Illinois proud.

Reactions: flyerforlife
How much of IMG have you watched?
Fun fact my Brother inlaw lives in Bradenton FL. Just a little bit of intel I get. What to you have 4Afan? How many games have you seen. What inside information do you have? Come on you must have more than reputation and what you read.

4A you good nothing bad was said. But IMG has been to the area the last couple of years perhaps trying to recruit St. Louis metro and Chicago.

Reactions: 4Afan
Fun fact my Brother inlaw lives in Bradenton FL. Just a little bit of intel I get. What to you have 4Afan? How many games have you seen. What inside information do you have? Come on you must have more than reputation and what you read.
Haven't seen a thing on them, but I haven't made any claims about them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT