ADVERTISEMENT

Thought on flyers vs mt.carmel

MC can't control the clock if they can't get a first down. ESL defense is exactly what you don't want to see if you are an option team that can't pass.

Bonehead penalties and DBs falling asleep on play action is the only way MC will have any offensive success.

Looking forward to a good game,this our fastest team in the last 10/15 years. Option won't bother us

My nephew plays ,ankle banged up ,do they a whirlpool hooked up in locker room ?

Doesn’t a locker room have to have lockers to be a locker room? Been to Gately a few times but can’t remember seeing lockers there

Reactions: Bowie50
Does anyone know if that Louis farahkan has his church still,and is it open sat , is it close to mc field?

Cook County Jail...
No. The bathrooms in the actual courthouse. On the upper floors. On the floors with the old court rooms. I'm a lawyer and the first time I walked into the bathrooms, it was like stepping into the visitor's "locker room" at Gately before the Caravan would kick the shit out you for 45 min. It's weird. I remember thinking that the two rooms looked similar.

Last edited:
No. The bathrooms in the actual courthouse. On the upper floors. On the floors with the old court rooms. I'm a lawyer and the first time I walked into the bathrooms, it was like stepping into the visitor's "locker room" at Gately before the Caravan would kick the shit out you for 45 min. It's weird. I remember thinking that the two rooms looked similar.

The men's room on the home side at Eckersall looks like the underbelly of San Francisco's old Kezar Stadium (as shown in on of the early Dirty Harrry movies).

Cooking food for the team bar b que. kids love it ,lots of food and music

Cooking food for the team bar b que. kids love it ,lots of food and music
Great! Coach Sunkett likes his rib tips cut small. Wondering will the side line heaters be available and
Mc fans stop by in tail great. Chevy van white,flyer stickers front and back. Name is
Watson. Good luck to both teams,we are driving to the game but will be flyin when we arrive
Just spoke to Sunkett via text, he'd like his rib tips cut small, and continues to complain about side line heaters not being available for his skill position players. I will stop by...

Great! Coach Sunkett likes his rib tips cut small. Wondering will the side line heaters be available and

Just spoke to Sunkett via text, he'd like his rib tips cut small, and continues to complain about side line heaters not being available for his skill position players. I will stop by...

ESL don't need sideline heaters clown! The fact that you keep mentioning it means you may need a personal one!

Reactions: flyerforlife
ESL don't need sideline heaters clown! The fact that you keep mentioning it means you may need a personal one!
As usual, North end zone tailgating, I’ll be wearing a MC hat, black Jacket and brown boots... guaranteed! The word “clown” Is only an internet jab... but, as I suspect, you’ll remain in the burbs : )

Reactions: Bowie50
Will be a barn burner of a second half!

Will watch that with my father in hospice in Mariett, GA and then the start of the ND game until he is ready for me to leave. Or he’s ready to leave.

Had to skip U of I dad’s weekend, but get maybe one last weekend watching football with the old man. As a East Saint Louisan, he wants to see another Flyer victory.

(Catholic guilt sucks, don’t it?)

Will be a barn burner of a second half!

Will watch that with my father in hospice in Mariett, GA and then the start of the ND game until he is ready for me to leave. Or he’s ready to leave.

Had to skip U of I dad’s weekend, but get maybe one last weekend watching football with the old man. As a East Saint Louisan, he wants to see another Flyer victory.

(Catholic guilt sucks, don’t it?)

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT