ADVERTISEMENT

Washington vs. ESL

TigerforFlyers

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2018
Seems like Washington hasn’t looked back since their loss to the Kays earlier. They have another convincing win added their list in Chatham Glenwood. Any thoughts on this week’s matchup with the Flyers?

If the Flyers defense keeps playing like they have I like the flyers in this one Washington is not going to just lay down. From the north I like CG and you know they are goint to show up and play

If the Flyers defense keeps playing like they have I like the flyers in this one Washington is not going to just lay down. From the north I like CG and you know they are goint to show up and play
CG needs to prepare for Lake Zurich. One week at a time…

Reactions: flyerforlife
CG will handle LZ I think
I don’t think anyone at CG is counting their chickens. They were humbled after going 3-6 last season and were pretty much discounted in the polls this season after going 7-2 with two one point losses to conference rivals. A few on this board didn’t think they’d get past round 1 and here there are. Lake Zurich has been here before and nobody at CG is looking past them.

I don’t think anyone at CG is counting their chickens. They were humbled after going 3-6 last season and were pretty much discounted in the polls this season after going 7-2 with two one point losses to conference rivals. A few on this board didn’t think they’d get past round 1 and here there are. Lake Zurich has been here before and nobody at CG is looking past them.
Correct no team should look past anyone. But CG is playing great right now so is LZ should be a good game and I think CG will come out a winner.

Flyers by 5 TDS. I think you know who will win as do the rest of us. And the north bracket is competing for state finals runner up.
I think that you were being a little facetious and light-hearted with the mail-in comment. We didn’t discount the North in 2021 nor will we do so this year. But, I am curious if others feel as though Washington won’t be a challenge, and if so, why, especially if they have seen them play in person.

Reactions: jha618
Defensively Washington is pretty good. Not to bad offensively just depends on which Flyer team shows up. If they come to play. Ball game if they half step game will be close for awhile.

Reactions: CGsupporter
i've seen cg on film multiple times this year and coached against them this year. (all in all I've coached against them 30+ games and seen hundreds of their games on film). other than the first year in the new cs8 under a new staff, they have always be an extremely well coached and disciplined team. hard nosed. fundamentally sound. from dan roarke to david hay they are a great program. cg's offense shot themselves in the foot vs washington. take away their miscues and there's no running clock last saturday

i've only seen washington once this year. if they have played c0 and c1 all year, then esl will running clock them on saturday. cg exposed a lot of weaknesses.

esl rolls washington and onto normal next saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT