ADVERTISEMENT

Thought on flyers vs mt.carmel

I wonder what his record would be if he stopped playing Taft, Lane, Depaul prep, etc......all those years
And now moving to the Green he should get some more easy wins to bolster his "illustrious" career.
Hahahahaha Damn!!

Stopping for ribs,chicken for our tailgate ,does anyone have any ideas?

It would of been cool to see a before game practice basketball game mc vs east st. Lou

Seen them both play and both have quality players on their teams. Mt. Carmel right now is on a hot streak and playing at Gately I like their chances this year.

Mt. Carmel needs to control the clock and keep ESL's offense off the field. Easier said than done but the Caravan wins it.

Reactions: sivada2001
Preach!!!!
Tezzy!, I gave you a nickname since we are friends, hope all is well down there in East St. Louis. I'm looking forward to a great game... East Side will stack the box and play man, thus allowing Thomas... never mind! we can discuss my prediction Sunday Night in the North End Zone...

Seen them both play and both have quality players on their teams. Mt. Carmel right now is on a hot streak and playing at Gately I like their chances this year.

Mt. Carmel needs to control the clock and keep ESL's offense off the field. Easier said than done but the Caravan wins it.
Agreed...what a fantastic double header at Fately!

You’re new - you may not know that I often promote my favorite BBQ joint in ESL. That’s all I meant - no dig or meant anything further than I love Big Mama’s pig snoots.
Ty. Down here we got Millie's hog shack ,really good ,we would bring that but it would be to cold , see you in the city

Ty. Down here we got Millie's hog shack ,really good ,we would bring that but it would be to cold , see you in the city
Just saying - try a gyro, burrito, falafel, deep dish/thin crust pizza if you’re up here - don’t waste your time with bbq. It’s not good.

Should add beef sandwiches, polish/italian sausage/ meatball sandwiches.

Just saying - try a gyro, burrito, falafel, deep dish/thin crust pizza if you’re up here - don’t waste your time with bbq. It’s not good.

Should add beef sandwiches, polish/italian sausage/ meatball sandwiches.
Do you know of any hotels near the perk? Good price would work

Off of I80/94 at Halsted (Harvey) or Torrence (Lansing) would be your best bet. About 20 min drive to the stadium. Quite a few choices.

Tezzy!, I gave you a nickname since we are friends, hope all is well down there in East St. Louis. I'm looking forward to a great game... East Side will stack the box and play man, thus allowing Thomas... never mind! we can discuss my prediction Sunday Night in the North End Zone...
Ha! We will see Sunday night. ESL wins this one. We will stack the box and play man coverage. We trust our scheme no matter who we line up against. We have a good all around team this year. We only get extraordinary talent like Thomas ever so often. Some players are just gifted. The last thing we see since Thomas was...The Black Cat! Terry Harthorne in 08. Talk about a game changer!

I just read that Alonzo balls brother who plays for ucla,were caught shoplifting in china,hope things work out for him ,ucla needs him this year .

How improved was Providence Catholic when they played Mount Carmel compared to when they played E. St. Louis? That's the only common opponent right? ESTL won by 12 and Mount Carmel by 1. I know that doesn't mean much, but I'm curious as to how much better the Celtics were by the time they played MC.

Off of I80/94 at Halsted (Harvey) or Torrence (Lansing) would be your best bet. About 20 min drive to the stadium. Quite a few choices.
Safest and best way without driving thru residential areas is take I-57 north till it ends. Stay in right lane towards the Bishop Ford (I-94 East), staying in the right lane exit Stony Island, Stony Island exit splits to 95th Street and 103rd Street, stay to right to 103rd Street, at 103rd Street stay to the right and turn right to westbound 103rd street for a half mile to Gatley.

I-57 near Halsted may slow down a bit due to work on the CTA stop at 95th and the Dan Ryan but the traffic does move and the slow down only last about half a mile or so,

There will be plenty of police working the game and useless CPS security guards. There should be a few police who stop by the game while they are working and many off duty and retired coppers in the Mt. Carmel stands (alumni). My bubs may be in a fire rig in the park at the north end. Park in the lot!

Enjoy the game

Reactions: sivada2001
How improved was Providence Catholic when they played Mount Carmel compared to when they played E. St. Louis? That's the only common opponent right? ESTL won by 12 and Mount Carmel by 1. I know that doesn't mean much, but I'm curious as to how much better the Celtics were by the time they played MC.

Totally different schemes on both offense and defense.

Safest and best way without driving thru residential areas is take I-57 north till it ends. Stay in right lane towards the Bishop Ford (I-94 East), staying in the right lane exit Stony Island, Stony Island exit splits to 95th Street and 103rd Street, stay to right to 103rd Street, at 103rd Street stay to the right . I-57 near Halsted may slow down a bit due to work on the CTA stop at 95th and the Dan Ryan but the traffic does move and the slow down only last about half a mile or so,

There will be plenty of police working the game and the useless CPS security guards. There should be a few police who stop by the game while they are working and many off duty and retired coppers in the Mt. Carmel stands (alumni). My bubs may be in a fire rig in the park at the north end. Park in the lot!

Enjoy the game

Safest way? If someone is scared, they shouldn't come to the game.

It's not about being afraid ,it's about being smart,Chicago does have quite the reputation.

Do they take credit cards at the stadium ? I don't like traveling with lots of cash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT