ADVERTISEMENT

Thought on flyers vs mt.carmel

Bad bus trip ,bad weather ,refs??? If it was at home ,different outcome

No excuses we did not convert p.a.t's. Its been a problem all year I know sooner or later it was gonna catch up and it did. Congrats MC and good luck. Actually the last 2 years. I think its time to start trying to find a kicker, Should be the most important thing for next year

Last edited:
I have zero respect for mc ... good job kids... that was a stick up. this how bc the winningest coach huh..... mt clown high

where you guys there? a powerhouse should not need that much help imo. that's why they don t do a national schedule. they refs can't help.

where you guys there? a powerhouse should not need that much help imo. that's why they don t do a national schedule. they refs can't help.
You really need to proof-read prior to posting. Yikes!

Three - count 'em 3, CCL Blue teams in State Semi-finals. And one lost in Quarterfinals today. BEST conference in the State. Period.
Congrats to the Caravan! Great season for my Flyers. All gas no brakes! We just hit a minor road block. I guess we can't win them all. We all know the CCl blue is a great conference. We always embrace the challenge.

Good luck Edwardsville and Highland. Represent for the 618!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT