ADVERTISEMENT

Montini Fans

Please stop claiming this guy as a Bronco. 1 season of basketball really doesn't count.

I realize he played all his football at OPRF and 3 years of basketball at OPRF....

but nothing I stated in this post is false.

Wassup

I think you have to have Lowery on the o-line and really like those defensive ends with Fugger and Hyland and great call with Andino for backup defensive end

I think we are missing a lot of guys from 1966 to 1980 and 1987 to 2000. I really did not follow the Broncos during those years. Any help with anyone out there would be appreciated.
Jimmy was a great tackle! I was very impressed by Jimmy during his high school days, and he then had a pretty good college career at EIU and Boston College

Reactions: bronco man
That last play the Vikings beat New Orleans last night reminded me of the Stephen Dennis catch on the last play of the game vs JCA at Montini.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fHAtZ7ohv0k

Last edited:
Reactions: bronco man
Fantastic team and unbelievably great coaching. Way to go Montini. Take a look Mike McNicholas you are in there quite a few times.

What has been their typical number of test takers in recent years?

I heard the same number from a pretty reliable source during Christmas. I think that the school usually had about 200 testers up until a few years ago when it started to drop. I think that I heard they tested about 180 last year so 155 is a pretty sharp drop.

I know the school had about 730 students about 10 years ago and I am pretty sure they are at 630. I was also told the school didn't get a ton of kids at the open houses.

I heard the same number from a pretty reliable source during Christmas. I think that the school usually had about 200 testers up until a few years ago when it started to drop. I think that I heard they tested about 180 last year so 155 is a pretty sharp drop.

I know the school had about 730 students about 10 years ago and I am pretty sure they are at 630. I was also told the school didn't get a ton of kids at the open houses.
Not sure about this year's freshmen class, but I heard the year before was 2/3's male.

I have no idea what their enrollment % is based on test takers but if they start enrolling 120 FR that is not good.

I’ll post here since my thread was mysteriously deleted despite being no different than most of the speculation here. Actually I know my info to be 100% fact from the best of sources!

Anyways Montini guys you got a QB transfer from Naz. What are you hearing about him? How does he fit in? I like the QB a lot and think he can be a 2 year starter for you guys.

I’ll post here since my thread was mysteriously deleted despite being no different than most of the speculation here. Actually I know my info to be 100% fact from the best of sources!

Anyways Montini guys you got a QB transfer from Naz. What are you hearing about him? How does he fit in? I like the QB a lot and think he can be a 2 year starter for you guys.
Did he move?

What about the test numbers that were ignored? Are they accurate? By the silence I assume yes.

No one on this board from MCHS has ever been vocal about testing numbers, good or bad years. We just don't have that level of weird I guess.

Reactions: ClownBaby
One guy. Slow your roll. The level of weird from the Naz Crew is off the chain.
Insane Naz Posse has definitely slowed their level of crazy. They used to always take the bait to engage in sparring on here but you don't see it as much anymore. Wonder if Racki told them to ease up a bit. Naz was getting a ton of hate.

Insane Naz Posse has definitely slowed their level of crazy. They used to always take the bait to engage in sparring on here but you don't see it as much anymore. Wonder if Racki told them to ease up a bit. Naz was getting a ton of hate.
Could be. There have been some key departures from the posse as well.

I think a few got slapped down for some BS accreditation claims about MCHS. That was comedy gold and Naz at their finest with the recruiting game.

I think a few got slapped down for some BS accreditation claims about MCHS. That was comedy gold and Naz at their finest with the recruiting game.
a1c.jpg

Reactions: mchsalumni
Couldn't Montini find a game for week #2??

It looks like they have a bye week.

I don't see a CTK schedule listed anywhere. Maybe they dropped football??

I don't see a CTK schedule listed anywhere. Maybe they dropped football??
Interesting I thought I just saw a post about CTK getting funding from the Bears and having a decent amount of kids showing up for JV, but who knows. I think this could hurt montini if they have a bye. They need every win they can get with this tough conference schedule slated for this year

Ageed. Apparently CTK does not have a team. Need to find a game 2 even if it' in WI, IN or OH.

I dreamed of a week 2 matchup against Grand Rapids West Catholic, a powerhouse in MI with Montini connections but their schedule is now booked.

Teams should have learned from all the CPS forfeits last year. A lot of these teams now searching for games had their chance when everyone was looking for games but was turning down schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT